Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Exceed RC Support - Helicopter
Reload this Page >

Eagle 50 with Alpha 400 Brushless Motors

Community
Search
Notices
Exceed RC Support - Helicopter Discuss all Helicopter Support for items purchased or will be purchasing at Exceed RC.

Eagle 50 with Alpha 400 Brushless Motors

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2008, 11:02 PM
kyungmos

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Eagle 50 with Alpha 400 Brushless Motors

hello...
i have few problems....
i have a Eagle 50....and just got an Alpha 400 Brushless Motor kit from Xheli for $80....http://www.xheli.com/brushless-motor...o-battery.html

however, i do not know which wires connects to where! on the direction i should connect the Brushless Motor to ESC...to labeled "A","B", and "C". Which color of Brushless Motor(red, black , and yellow ) connects to ESC' abc???

after that is finishes...where do i have connect my four connector(beside the power to battery side of ESC) from ESC to my eagle 50's 4 in 1 receiver(RX-603)? which slot do i have to plug that in to??? there are six slots...and first three are already filled

lastly...my Wolf battery charger/balancer won't charge my brand new lipo battery??? it worked first time when i charged it ...but then it never charges....is it my battery or charger?

thank you so much! i hate my LHS!!!! may be they will be better next time helping me out!
Old 07-28-2008, 04:32 PM
oldvern

Default RE: Eagle 50 with Alpha 400 Brushless Motors

the alpha moter has three wires yellow is A black is B red is C this is how my G2 is setup
Old 07-28-2008, 07:27 PM
kyungmos

thx bunch! ^^ good ol internet!

what about 4 connector from ESC(other then power plug)??? where should i connect that to???(i know it have to connect it to somewhere in RX603 receiver but i don't know which slot)
Old 07-29-2008, 01:02 AM
cflytrap

I dont think the other servo outputs on the eagle 50's 4 in 1 receiver(RX-603) are operational. you could test with a servo to see if moving the transmitter throttle makes that servo move on channel 4 5 or 6. I dont have a spare servo to test it nor do I know if it will work. If your test servo gets a throttle signal on 4 5 or 6 then thats where u plug in your speed control.

I have read about other people do brushless mods but they typically upgrade all of the other electronic components and move away from the 4-1 altogether.

How are you gonna power the new brushless speed controller you got with the motor? Are you gonna use a Y adapter to power the rx-603 and the ESC from the battery?

Hope I was helpful