Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Exceed RC Support - Helicopter
Reload this Page >

A few Exceed questions

Notices
Exceed RC Support - Helicopter Discuss all Helicopter Support for items purchased or will be purchasing at Exceed RC.

A few Exceed questions

Old 08-04-2008, 05:00 PM
Revoview

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A few Exceed questions

First off im a total noob to Helis i have been flying fixed wing for 2yrs and my new location to where i have moved wont allow flying of fixed wing any more. I have bought the Raptor g2 V2 from what i have read alot of people are getting lemon modles of this heli or jiped from it now is this Exceed or is this the seller causing these issues?, Also looking and reading on more i find out that alot of people are saying this heli will NOT fly straight outta the box cuz of the gear ratio or the motor is to weak or just doesnt work is this true? Then i have noticed people talking about the motor that has the yellow sticker on it and the one that doesnt whats the diffrence between the two? i do plan on upgrading to the 430 align BL but i would perfer to not dumb another 60-70$ in a heli just to get it to fly. Thanks for any help in advance! sorry for so many questions.
Old 08-04-2008, 08:07 PM
yadac123

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: A few Exceed questions

exceed g2 is not a lemon but a heli not for beginners. no heli will fly straight out of the box without user inputs. If you think the stock motor is too weak then order the g2 se edition. it has brushless motor upgrade.

Andy
Old 08-04-2008, 09:02 PM
Revoview

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: A few Exceed questions

Now i have flown helis before only up to 4 or 5ch and done fine with them, when i said outta the box i ment with User input will it fly or do i need to by any other parts new main gear, or anything along that line? and i didnt mean any disrespect towards exceed when saying lemon towrds it, just seen quite a few people with issues with it but from what i have read its a good solid air craft.