Community
Search
Notices
Exceed RC Support - Helicopter Discuss all Helicopter Support for items purchased or will be purchasing at Exceed RC.

g2 tail rotor desing

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2008, 10:59 AM
marg2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default g2 tail rotor desing

andy
the g2 has a weak desing problem on the tail rotor to esasy for the pin to melt down the gear have a sugestion how to fix it or another model, brand that can be adapted,move to fast from a 4 channel to a 6 channel have done a lot of tinckering with it very close to keep a hoverring, i;m not interested in 3d fligth more hoveering style, can you tell me best picth settig to make relly smooth heli
Mar
Old 08-11-2008, 04:36 PM
yadac123

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: g2 tail rotor desing

The g2 doesn't have a design problem just like the trex 450 it has a tail pulley system.

The best pitch setting for normal hovering is 0 pitch at low stick. 5 to 6 at center stick and 10 at high stick.

Andy
Old 08-11-2008, 08:48 PM
marg2

sorry andy have 2 g2 both have the same problem does the tail upgrade comes witha strong pulley system? you tell me what to get part # etc will get it ;love the heli
I'm flying it on my back yard an expert sugested the fact ot the tail blades hitting the grass and forcing the pulley
Mar
Old 08-12-2008, 06:03 PM
yadac123

Sorry that we only have one pull system and it's part 50H08-26. Yes I suggest you fly your heli on a flat surface such as parking lot.

Andy
Old 09-28-2008, 07:44 AM
BRDVPRA

While just learning to hover a little, I slightly loosend the bracket holding tail to the boom enough to where it will hold itself during flight, but if it strikes it will give slack and move. So far I do have to straighten the fin and tighten the belt on occasion by rotating and pulling back on the tail section, but I haven't stripped the gear yet (knock on wood).......
Old 09-29-2008, 08:48 PM
yadac123

that's good idea but your belt tension is off and this could result in poor performance.

Andy