Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Exceed RC Support - Helicopter
Reload this Page >

Are there any upgrades for the Falcon 40?

Notices
Exceed RC Support - Helicopter Discuss all Helicopter Support for items purchased or will be purchasing at Exceed RC.

Are there any upgrades for the Falcon 40?

Old 01-11-2009, 09:58 PM
ThisIsKush

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Are there any upgrades for the Falcon 40?

hello,

i'm new to this hobby and have 2 Falcon 40s. i was wondering if there's any upgrades for these such as the receiver, motor, battery, and gyro assembly. i can't seem to find anything other than replacement parts. if this was answered already i apologize. just joined the site today. thx a lot in advance!
Old 01-12-2009, 06:55 AM
Yellow Crow
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: Are there any upgrades for the Falcon 40?

Tenn Techie, Welcome to the world of rc helis. Below are a couple of links for you. The first is the Falcon 40 forum. More info than you can imagine, and a great bunch of guys.

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_48..._1/key_/tm.htm

Here is a link for parts. This guy is also a heli pilot, and absolutely the best place to get your parts. FAST shipping, and customer service that is out of this world.

www.ushobbysupply.com

I hope these help you, good luck, and keep us updated on the forum.

Jim

Old 01-12-2009, 07:31 PM
ThisIsKush

hey thx for the info Jim. i checked out that site and it looks like that's exactly what i was looking for. they have a lot of upgrades for the Falcon 40! i'll be sure to check the forum as well. appreciate the info. if anyone else has any good sites to check out, plz let me know. the only two i know of now is xheli and raidentech. thx guys..
Old 01-20-2009, 11:47 AM
bigedmustafa
My Feedback: (2)

I'll second the thank you. I wanted to order 2 sets of main rotors for my Falcon 40 and extra blades for my ESky Lama V4. With shipping and handling, US Hobby Supply was $14 cheaper than Raidentech for the exact same parts.