Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Exceed RC Support - Helicopter
Reload this Page >

Eagle main motor not getting any juice?

Community
Search
Notices
Exceed RC Support - Helicopter Discuss all Helicopter Support for items purchased or will be purchasing at Exceed RC.

Eagle main motor not getting any juice?

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2008, 08:24 AM
the1stewieg

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Eagle main motor not getting any juice?

I got my eagle 50 checked everything worked great. hit the 3d switch by mistake the throttle was all the way down it went from no power to all power in like 2 sec. while it was on the ground main rotor blades got stuck on the ground main motor started smoking it just melted pos. and neg. wires and cracked the Restrictor the lil thing between the pos and neg on main motor everything works but the motor is not getting any power from the receiver could i have shorted the receiver. I got to fix this heli cuz it was out of the box 5 min and broke. didnt get to even try to fly it yet. some on plz help cuz i want to get this bird in the air THX.
Old 09-29-2008, 09:06 PM
yadac123

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Eagle main motor not getting any juice?

this is a perfect example of how motor is burned. Main blade was blocked by hitting the ground. This stopped the brushes moving while a large current is moving thru the motors.

Can you please make sure the receiver is still working. Connect the tail motor to the main motor port and trottle up. If your receiver is still working your tail motor should spin.

Andy
Old 12-05-2008, 02:26 PM
Lil Ray

Andy, I need your help again. I finally learn how to hover my Eagle 50 and was beginning to move in the air a little. The thing that happen was when I was about to land I got to close to a stick and the blade hit it and my canopy also cracked ( I have a mess, I know). I took the thottle down quickly to save the motor tat you sent me. What my problem is is that now when I begin to thottle up, it starts to wobble on the ground. I check to main shaft and everything looks godd but one of the pins that is connected to the rotor that turns the blade is some what bent. I went to a couple of hobby shop down here, but now one wahts to look at it because they say that they don't carry the parts and it is a internet heli , and not one that you can buy in the store. What should I do at this point?

Please help!
Attached Images  
Old 12-06-2008, 06:31 PM
yadac123

in that case you'll need 50H03-38-1 as replacement parts and you can get them here: http://www.xheli.com/exrcea50rche.html

Andy
Old 12-08-2008, 09:28 AM
Lil Ray

ok, do I need ant special tools to put them on? Is there a diagram that shows you how to put them on?
Old 12-09-2008, 02:08 AM
yadac123

here: http://site.exceedrc.com/resource/pr...eagle50-ex.jpg

just use a regular screw driver and that's it.

Andy
Old 12-09-2008, 11:35 AM
Lil Ray

ok, well I glad that you gave me the right part number, because I had the wrong one. I hope that that will fix the wobbling and I can continue to fly. I think what I'm going to do is get the Real FlightG4 and use that until I get better. do you know where I can get that and a good price?
Old 01-11-2009, 09:30 PM
ruddernate

get the sim like you said and then get a flyable heli. what your hobby shop wanted to say is that it's junk. because it is. just don't let this heli run you out of the hobby. it's not as hard as this heli makes it. just my 2 cents. i speak from experience. ok i'll leave the exceed section like i have their products. just count how many people come on here and praise this heli and how many have complaints. it's like 100 complaints to well 0 compliments. im out
Old 01-12-2009, 09:37 AM
Lil Ray

I don't really understand what you are saying? Please explain