Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Exceed RC Support - Helicopter
Reload this Page >

G2 out of control and need help......

Notices
Exceed RC Support - Helicopter Discuss all Helicopter Support for items purchased or will be purchasing at Exceed RC.

G2 out of control and need help......

Old 01-01-2009, 10:46 AM
ianmason32

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default G2 out of control and need help......

Andy,

I'm currently stationed in Iraq with the U.S. Army and having some issues with my G2. It seems I have the uncontrolable tail spin that others have had. I have spent a good part of the day reading through the forum and trying all the stuff you told others to try. I held the tail rotor in one hand and tried to spin the main gear clockwise.......it was tight with no slipping. I checked both the swithches on the gyro and insured the left was set to NOR and the right to REV. I checked the dip switches on the transmitter they are currently set to 2,4,6,7 are on all others are off. I centered my tail servo by plugging it directly to the reciever. Yet I still have the problem of my G2 spinning drastically to the left(counter clockwise) on the yaw axis. I'm lost in what else could be the problem. I had one seccessfull flight on the G2 before it started this. Any advise???????? I have found that flying R/C helis is a great way to escape some of the other things I deal with on a daily basis over here and I want to get back in the air as soon as I can....

Thanks,
SFC Ian Mason
COP Meade, Iraq
Old 01-04-2009, 08:45 PM
yadac123

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: G2 out of control and need help......

if it's still spinn to the left can you make sure your tail servo is still good?

does your gyro has a solid red light?

when your tail still spins to the left all you have to do is push the left joystick to the right to compensate it. When you push the left joystick to the right, observe the direction of travel for the tail servo arm. Then slide the tail servo on the boom in the same direction to offset the left yaw drift.

Andy