Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Exceed RC Support - Helicopter
Reload this Page >

No tail rotor response

Community
Search
Notices
Exceed RC Support - Helicopter Discuss all Helicopter Support for items purchased or will be purchasing at Exceed RC.

No tail rotor response

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2009, 01:09 AM
V1V2Rotate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default No tail rotor response

How do I trouble shoot this problem? It is out of the box, no after market parts. On my second attempt to hover the helo it spins clockwise. I've discovered I have no tail rotor control. Motor disconnected, xmitter on, attach battery and the gyro has synced with the xmitter. The led is on steady. When I move the throttle stick left or right the led on the gyro blinks (receiving commands from the xmitter?), but not even a sign of life!! I cannot advance until this is corrected.

How do I????

Great site. What little I know at this point has been from reading everyone else's comments. Unfortunately, I haven't found one that addresses my problem.

V

P.S. What does "put the gyro in HH" mean? I saw that on one of the Post.
Old 01-23-2009, 03:17 AM
yadac123

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: No tail rotor response

do you have a G2? I think your tail pulley gear is stripper. Can you hold the tail rotor with right hand and spin the main gear clockwise. there should be a lock, if not then you need to replace part number 26.

Andy