Community
Search
Notices
Exceed RC Support - Helicopter Discuss all Helicopter Support for items purchased or will be purchasing at Exceed RC.

exi servos

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2009, 10:04 PM
kurtish

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default exi servos

are they any good have not heard anything on them.
Old 02-26-2009, 04:15 AM
yadac123

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: exi servos

they are comparable to tower pro brand.

Andy
Old 02-26-2009, 03:33 PM
kurtish

thanks andy that answers my question
Old 03-21-2009, 08:12 PM
aviatrix

The EXI Digital Servos are junk. Don't waste your money on them. I purchased four D113F 9-gram and three D122F 37-gram servos. All of them are weak in torque, poor and weak centering, and can be dangerous to use on helis. The biggest and most frequent problem is that sometimes any one of the three servos on my CCPM heli will just sit there for as much as 1/2 second or more when the collective pitch stick is moved while the other combined servos move as commanded. It is very obvious when moving the collective pitch and only two of the three servos will raise the swashplate which causes a brief rolling action until the lagging servo positions itself correctly, and it's not always the same one. Ocassionally, one of the servos will quickly jerk the opposite direction before trying to catch up with the other two. Yesterday, one of them centered almost 30-degrees off when powering up the machine. I powered it off, and then back up again, in which it then centered. I'm very dissapointed with these servos and have already ordered replacement servos elsewhere.
Old 03-21-2009, 09:15 PM
kurtish

thanks for info will not try them greatly appritiated