Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Exceed RC Support - Helicopter
Reload this Page >

Falcon 40 v2 spare parts (screw)

Community
Search
Notices
Exceed RC Support - Helicopter Discuss all Helicopter Support for items purchased or will be purchasing at Exceed RC.

Falcon 40 v2 spare parts (screw)

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2010, 10:29 PM
HalcyonBill

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Falcon 40 v2 spare parts (screw)

Greetings, all! I'm new to R/C helicopters and new to this forum, so I hope I've posted this in the right spot.
I purchased a Falcon 40 V2 and have already burned through most of my spare parts. However the one I'm particularly interested in is the screws that hold the landing gear to the frame. Does anyone know what type of machine screw &nut that is? For some reason, the right-front screw &nut keep falling out. The other three seem so be good and tight. I can't seem to find anyone selling just the screws for this model.
Any help would be appreciated.
Otherwise, I think I'm getting the hang of flying. I turned down the servo sensitivity, leveled the swash plate, balanced the flybar and paddles, replaced the stock baldes with SuperBlades EZ (used Dremel tool grinder to modify them to fit in V2 blade holder), and now my crashes are becoming less dramatic!
-Bill
Old 02-03-2010, 12:49 PM
dknovick

Default RE: Falcon 40 v2 spare parts (screw)

ORIGINAL: HalcyonBill

I purchased a Falcon 40 V2 and have already burned through most of my spare parts. However the one I'm particularly interested in is the screws that hold the landing gear to the frame. Does anyone know what type of machine screw & nut that is?
Hmm, I don't see a part here:[link=https://www.ushobbysupply.com/product_info.php?products_id=845]Landing skids[/link]

In any event, I recommend upgrading to super skids.

-Dave

p.s. Here's the [link=http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_4826535/mpage_1/key_/tm.htm]Falcon 40[/link] thread!
Old 02-03-2010, 07:48 PM
yadac123

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

they use the small machined screw that you can find in the screw set 50H01-33-1. If you need a set I can find one for you. What's your order number?

Andy
Old 02-04-2010, 12:40 PM
HalcyonBill

Thanks Andy for replying. That 50h01-33-1 sounds like the ticket! Not sure what my order number is... ordered it off ebay last year.
Old 02-05-2010, 08:17 PM
yadac123

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ok in that case you can wait till the part back in stock and you can order them online.

Andy
Old 02-05-2010, 08:35 PM
HalcyonBill

No problem. Hopefully it will be back in stock soon.
-Bill