Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Need help from Andy or anyone, part: 50H08-81

Hi everyone this is my first post and I am new here, everyone can call me Vash and it is very nice to meet you all and be here...

Ok let's get down to business, well i have searched every where and have found really old posts of people getting lucky (with Andy's help) with finding part: 50H08-81
    for the Exceed G2/Walkera 36

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Need help from Andy or anyone, part: 50H08-81

Ok... so maybe I didn't look everywhere... well I found the part I needed after some bruteforce searching and (I know this is selfish) I'm not going to tell where I found it... unless some one posts a replay asking where it is because I'm low on stock as it is, plus the G2 is a really horrible Helicopter, I only have it because I'm getting back into the hobby...

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Hi,

Any heli is a horrible heli when you can't get it to fly. Anyways I do have 1 50H08-81 here with me. What's your order number I can bill it and send it to you.

Andy
    Andy - Official Exceed RC Support Forum Host

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Hello Vash,
    Here are five sites where you will find walkera 36, 36#B parts that will fit your Exceed G2
    rcmods.co.uk
    Internet model shop.com,
    Helipal.com,
    Hobby-wing.com
    xheli.com
    The part number 50H08-81 cnc parts-set .
    the Walkera 68#B main rotor head parts will also fit.

The cnc parts as fitted to the G2 and 36#B look nice, but require modifications to eliminate slop at the pivots. The bearings in the blade holders have a limited life span and refurbishment can be problematic. If the alloy main rotor head has sustained any kind of impact during an uncontrolled high velocity landing, It will suffer from metal fatigue and simply shear-off during flight, taking the main rotor blades with it. The standard plastic rotor head parts cost far less than the cnc parts. Also, the blade holder bearings are more robust and far easier to replace.

The Walkera Dragonfly 36 or Exceed G2 work just fine when set-up correctly ;o)

Regards cloudrider