Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Exceed RC Support - Helicopter
Reload this Page >

Need help from Andy or anyone, part: 50H08-81

Community
Search
Notices
Exceed RC Support - Helicopter Discuss all Helicopter Support for items purchased or will be purchasing at Exceed RC.

Need help from Andy or anyone, part: 50H08-81

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2010, 06:53 PM
Vashdash

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need help from Andy or anyone, part: 50H08-81

Hi everyone this is my first post and I am new here, everyone can call me Vash and it is very nice to meet you all and be here...

Ok let's get down to business, well i have searched every where and have found really old posts of people getting lucky (with Andy's help) with finding part: 50H08-81
for the Exceed G2/Walkera 36
Old 04-06-2010, 07:32 PM
Vashdash

Default RE: Need help from Andy or anyone, part: 50H08-81

Ok... so maybe I didn't look everywhere... well I found the part I needed after some bruteforce searching and (I know this is selfish) I'm not going to tell where I found it... unless some one posts a replay asking where it is because I'm low on stock as it is, plus the G2 is a really horrible Helicopter, I only have it because I'm getting back into the hobby...
Old 04-07-2010, 07:32 PM
yadac123

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hi,

Any heli is a horrible heli when you can't get it to fly. Anyways I do have 1 50H08-81 here with me. What's your order number I can bill it and send it to you.

Andy
Old 07-27-2010, 05:16 PM
cloudrider

Hello Vash,
Here are five sites where you will find walkera 36, 36#B parts that will fit your Exceed G2
rcmods.co.uk
Internet model shop.com,
Helipal.com,
Hobby-wing.com
xheli.com
The part number 50H08-81 cnc parts-set .
the Walkera 68#B main rotor head parts will also fit.

The cnc parts as fitted to the G2 and 36#B look nice, but require modifications to eliminate slop at the pivots. The bearings in the blade holders have a limited life span and refurbishment can be problematic. If the alloy main rotor head has sustained any kind of impact during an uncontrolled high velocity landing, It will suffer from metal fatigue and simply shear-off during flight, taking the main rotor blades with it. The standard plastic rotor head parts cost far less than the cnc parts. Also, the blade holder bearings are more robust and far easier to replace.

The Walkera Dragonfly 36 or Exceed G2 work just fine when set-up correctly ;o)

Regards cloudrider