Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Walkera 2801 like transmitters?

I've been looking at the Eagle 50 and Raptor G2 on Xheli, and I noticed that while they're pictured with a TX that looks similiar to the Walkera 2801, the spare parts section shows 72 mhz tx's (the G2 parts section even shows a 72 mhz receiver!).

I looked at the Exceed RC website and I can't find anything about the WK-2801ish tx.

Do the Eagle 50 and G2s Xheli has really come with the 2801ish tx, or something else?

If the 2801ish TX is real, does it have a name? Googling Exceed six channel tx only turns up the old tx that needs a laptop to be programmed.

Is there more info on this TX? A .pdf user manual? Does it work with FMS? What receivers will it bind to, and where are they sold?

Thanks.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Walkera 2801 like transmitters?

sorry eagle 50 and and g2 does not come with 2801 and to get that radio you will need to get this heli: http://www.xheli.com/walkera-4g3-bru...r-2801-tx.html

2801 is a radio made by walkera and it's similar to dx7, at least that's what walkera claims. You can get more information on this radio at www.walkera.com

Andy
    Andy - Official Exceed RC Support Forum Host