Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Exceed RC Support - Helicopter
Reload this Page >

Walkera 2801 like transmitters?

Community
Search
Notices
Exceed RC Support - Helicopter Discuss all Helicopter Support for items purchased or will be purchasing at Exceed RC.

Walkera 2801 like transmitters?

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2010, 12:52 AM
Jack the R

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Walkera 2801 like transmitters?

I've been looking at the Eagle 50 and Raptor G2 on Xheli, and I noticed that while they're pictured with a TX that looks similiar to the Walkera 2801, the spare parts section shows 72 mhz tx's (the G2 parts section even shows a 72 mhz receiver!).

I looked at the Exceed RC website and I can't find anything about the WK-2801ish tx.

Do the Eagle 50 and G2s Xheli has really come with the 2801ish tx, or something else?

If the 2801ish TX is real, does it have a name? Googling Exceed six channel tx only turns up the old tx that needs a laptop to be programmed.

Is there more info on this TX? A .pdf user manual? Does it work with FMS? What receivers will it bind to, and where are they sold?

Thanks.
Old 08-27-2010, 07:10 PM
yadac123

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Walkera 2801 like transmitters?

sorry eagle 50 and and g2 does not come with 2801 and to get that radio you will need to get this heli: http://www.xheli.com/walkera-4g3-bru...r-2801-tx.html

2801 is a radio made by walkera and it's similar to dx7, at least that's what walkera claims. You can get more information on this radio at www.walkera.com

Andy