Community
Search
Notices
Exceed RC Support - Nitro Cars Discuss all Nitro Car Support for items purchased or will be purchasing at Exceed RC.

couple questions 4 andy

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2010, 11:57 PM
tommyg42

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default couple questions 4 andy

Iam new to rc. I bought 2 exceed rally monster trucks last week, one truck runs fine, the other has had problems. recoil broke first pull. Got it started using a drill and socket extension.broke in properly, now It wont stay running. Set all screws to factory specs, cleaned carb. New glow plug. It will run with airfilter removed but it spits fuel out of carb, could it be running that rich at 2.5 turns? Dont worry not gonna run it outside with filter. also it only has 6 or so tanks of gas through it and sometimes it wont engage the transmission, clutch already? Iam mechanicly inclined, worked on motorcycles for 30 years,and Ive watched most of your youtube videos. Help me out here Iam really likeing this new hobby and a brand loyal kinda guy. Also going to need parts, body busted up and your website doesnt have the rally monster on it. thanks for any help only got a few days before winter hits and would like to get some time in.