Notices
Exceed RC Support - Nitro Cars Discuss all Nitro Car Support for items purchased or will be purchasing at Exceed RC.

HELP!!!

Old 12-11-2010, 06:40 AM
bopicasso

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HELP!!!

I just bought a 1/10 Dynamite truck for my nephew. We charged it up and took it for a spin. After about a minute of driving it stops responding and a red light flashes. I turned it off and on and it did the same thing after another minute. Please help! Not sure how to fix it. I cant get it to work for more than a minute.
Old 12-11-2010, 09:40 AM
madtruck1

Default RE: HELP!!!

if its the radio flashing then that makes me think that needs battery's put in, let us know how it goes...
Old 12-11-2010, 09:50 AM
mc4798
My Feedback: (8)

battery fully charged ?

The new exceed models have a cloned ezrun esc and when mine hits low voltage cut-off it flashes red.
Old 12-11-2010, 01:26 PM
bopicasso

After reading many threads on here and rcdiscuss, I found the problem. I needed to change some of the settings on the ESC by reprogramming it. Now it runs fine! Whew I was worried that I bought a lemon.