Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > Exceed RC Support - Nitro Cars
Reload this Page >

Need help starting .16 nitro hyperspeed buggy

Community
Search
Notices
Exceed RC Support - Nitro Cars Discuss all Nitro Car Support for items purchased or will be purchasing at Exceed RC.

Need help starting .16 nitro hyperspeed buggy

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2017, 01:18 PM
Trevion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need help starting .16 nitro hyperspeed buggy

Hi guys i was givin this rc buggy and was told the engine could still work but the guy also gave me a .18 engine thats brand new. I have tried everything i could gather up from youtube to get the .16 motor to run and it still wont even start up!
Im starting to wonder if the gas he gave me was old or stored in a bad area it seems to be a year and a half old by the purchase sticker on the bottle. No clue if i should get fresh new fuel or just swap over the .18 and try with this fuel again.
Things i have done to try and get it running.
1: new glow plug
2: cleaned fuel lines
3: cleaned carburetor
4: taken motor halfway apart to get all grease and dirt away
5:new throttle/brake linkages since the car didnt have any to start with
6: made sure carb is open 1mm in neutral positition and opens fully when gas is applied and DOESNT close completly when brakes are applied
Anything helps im not trying to a rc store