Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Welcome Exceed RC

I'd like to welcome the guys from Exceed RC to their own support forum on RCUniverse.com. This is where you can discuss their products and get answers to your questions directly from the company. Enjoy.
    Nathan M.
    Administrator
    RCUniverse.com | Wattflyer.com

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Welcome Exceed RC

Nathan I want to know, i bought 2 cars Xtreme Fire Black 2-Speed 4WD Nitro Gas Radio Remote Controlled RC Off-Road Buggy Car RTR in raiden tech. I saw the picture but I am not sure that the cars see each other like in the pictures please can you say me if the cars come with green rims and spoiler green and body with blue flames
    I live in Ecuador and I am waiting for the cars because I dont have these still. I need to wait two weeks more.
    Thanks

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

As far as I know the ones in the picture are the ones they are shipping out.

Thanks
    Andy - Official Exceed RC Support Forum Host

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

WHY DOSNT MY CAR SHIFT TO 2ND GEAR AFTER I BROKE IT IN IT WANT WORK

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

your transmission may have been set NOT to shift into second gear for break in purposes. Try adjusting that screw to see if you can get the cam to engage 2nd gear.
    There are only 10 types of people in this world: those that understand binary, and those that don\'\'t.
    AMA: 722748

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Yes loosen up that screw so the little arm can swing out in high rpm

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

its good to exceed rc on here i own an xtreme buggy myslef but i mainly crawl the redcat forums cause the tornado is the same car....
    Better Smokin than Broken ......tornado equivelent

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

hello. i am new to nitro rc car driving and i was looking at getting the exceed rc 2-speed 4wd buggy. is it a good beginner car? what should i know about it b4 i buy it? what should i do to maintain it? what should i know before i start to drive a nitro car? thanks for the help!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Hi i am a first time nitro rc buyer and i was looking to get eather a 1/10 scale 4wd 2-speed buggy or the 1/10 scale 4wd 2-speed monster truck. i am looking for something that gose fast wont tare up easly and can go off road oh ya and im on a bugget of under 200.00 if any one has any advise please reply

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

When you are shopping for car for beginner, you must look at the spare parts. As far as I see they have cheap spare parts compared to hpi, at least it does cost arm and leg to fix it.

ORIGINAL: kickflipper

hello. i am new to nitro rc car driving and i was looking at getting the exceed rc 2-speed 4wd buggy. is it a good beginner car? what should i know about it b4 i buy it? what should i do to maintain it? what should i know before i start to drive a nitro car? thanks for the help!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/forumid_427/tt.htm guys guys go on this its redcat and is the same as the exeed oh.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Hey im looking to buy the Sava Blue" Monster Truck 4WD 1:10 Nitro Gas Off Road Radio Remote Control R/C Car RTR from www.raidentech.com. It is built by exceed rc But i was wandering if you guys could give me some information on this truck.[8D]

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Hi i saw in previous posts thatin order to access 2nd gear you have to loosen a screw. Which screw do you have to loosen? plese reply ASAP as i have a race coming up

THANK YOU

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I'm having problems i just got one of the exceed rd 4x4 trucks.and i went through break in and about 2-3 tanks after it burned a plug.so i changed it and made it richer.and still.i closed the HSN then richened it 3.5 turns counter-clockwise.and it burned another 2 plugs.i took it to my local hobby town, and they told me i needed McCoy59s and i need it richer so i did.I went home, and it burned all 3 glow plugs in about 20 minutes, while tuning lean and rich. The needle was .5 turn counter-clockwise from closed and the temps were around 300 =\,i immediatley shut it off and let it cool, restart and same problems, i pulled the needle as rich as it could get, and the temperatures were still the same, I removed the needle valve and looked and it still works fine, and the air filter isn't clogged.

Anyone have any ideas? I was researching online and i was thinking about going out and getting some cold plugs (MC9s) and see if that makes a difference.Should i?
    (I am running on 20% Traxxas Top Fuel)

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

i had the same problem about my buggy not shifting into 2nd gear. it is an Exceed xtreme 2 speed 4wd. i have broken it in already. where is the screw located to enable second gear?

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

me and my neighbor have decided to get into gas powered cars. I bought an 1/10 scale Xtreme 4wd buggy and he bought a 1/10 scale monster truck and there basically the same cars. I have gotten my car and im waiting for my neighbors to come in but i wanna know if we can dive them together when we first get them. If some1 could tell me that would be great.
    Thanks

You can drive them at the same tiem as long as the radio frequencies are different. You will want to look on the front right of the controller and there will be a little plate that has the frequency some thing like 27.125 or 27.095 and so on, if both of you have the same frequence then one you can run to the Local Hobby Shop and buy a matching crystal set for your radio and change the crystal to a different frequence. F.Y.I. the parts for your exceed cars are the same as the Redcat and Himoto versions.
    Dealer for..Redcat, Traxxas, Associated, Cen, Racers Edge, RD Logic, Losi, HPI, E-flight, Himoto, Venom, Heli-Max, O.S...etc

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Hey Im looking into buying a on road car, are exceed electric cars fast atleast over 30mph and are their products durable?
    Revo 2.5, RC18t, f103gt, Recoil, Mini Baja x2, Turmoil x2

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

this is in reply to westphil's question...im not really sure about the exceed electric on road cars, but i just recently purchased an exceed nitro on road car and its well worth the money spending just about 200 dollars i got the car and the starter kit and had it at my front door in 4 days...its well worth the money compared to seeing the other nitro on road cars that are 2 and 300 dollars...here is the link to the website where i bought my car from...

http://www.raidentech.com/2rcnigascar.html

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

just bought a electric dynamite 4x4 what are some good brushless and esc options

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I dont know if anyone ever comes here from exceed but here exceedrc.com main web sight for there brushless motors.

http://www.exceedrc.com/blushlessmotor.html
    OFFICIAL HIMOTO RACING SUPPORT - THE REVOLUTION HAS BEGUN
    http://himotoracing.com :: http://himotoracingusa.com

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

How do I enable the second speed of the transmision? I am new to nitro and rc cars, so a picture would be nice.

Thanks

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Go here a little over half way down the page someone explains how to do it with pictures
    http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_42...tm.htm#4207842
    OFFICIAL HIMOTO RACING SUPPORT - THE REVOLUTION HAS BEGUN
    http://himotoracing.com :: http://himotoracingusa.com

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

THANKS!!!! I'm not shure I would have looked at that thread. Alot of great information

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

bro, we have nothing but good information in the redcat forums, lol. these 2 speed can be tricky to get going, they seem to be problem prone, i ususally just swap them out for a single speed, just all around better, only the on road lightning i keep 2 speed.
    125 characters and 2 lines is not enough to list my RC obsession!!!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast