Community
Search
Notices
Exceed RC Support - Nitro Cars Discuss all Nitro Car Support for items purchased or will be purchasing at Exceed RC.

Is nitrorcx a good website

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2007, 06:53 AM
nitro_beast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Is nitrorcx a good website

Hi
i Have just ordered myself a Xtreme 2-Speed 4WD Nitro Gas Radio Remote Controlled RC Off-Road Buggy Car RTR off www.nitrorcx.com and i was just wondering if it is a good site

cheers
Old 07-10-2007, 03:33 PM
StephenW

Default RE: Is nitrorcx a good website

It seems fine to me. I got the same price on the web site I got mine from.
Old 07-18-2007, 09:00 PM
rcking1

yeh i think it is a good web site evendoe some pople sa y they got knock of but i dont really car i just want them to be fast a have some good quility in them .post picks of the one you got when u get it and tel me if its fast or not
Old 07-18-2007, 10:13 PM
AllAboutFunHobbies

Those are all good cars fopr the price. Just an F.Y.I if you don't know, the're also the exact same cars as Redcat/Himoto and Exceed so there's no loss of places you can get parts, any company that carries Redcat/Himoto or Exceed will have the parts you need if nitrorcx doesn't.
Old 08-21-2008, 06:52 PM
andrewpohlmann
My Feedback: (6)

sorry, nitro rcx is legit and good to deal with. they will make it right!!!

Sincerly, Andrew Pohlmann
Old 08-21-2008, 07:22 PM
ace9213

ORIGINAL: andrewpohlmann

NitroRCX has never done anything good in my book... i have ordered a electric heli as of about 3 months ago and have yet to see anything and they are not willing to try and find it. it costs me $260 to be frustrated!!! there is nothing i can do other then send them emails and i just get a generick one in return. DO NOT DEAL WITH NITRORCX.COM!!! you are not guaranteed to get anything, i would be surprised to see any product or see my money refunded!.

Sincerly, Andrew Pohlmann
wow you got shafted. did you save the email? Or tracking number?
Old 08-21-2008, 07:38 PM
andrewpohlmann

ya, i have emails and tracking #. i just can't seem to get anything from them...
Old 08-21-2008, 08:02 PM
yadac123

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

then you have come to the right forum. what's your order number so I can help you.

Andy

ya, i have emails and tracking #. i just can't seem to get anything from them...
Old 08-21-2008, 08:47 PM
andrewpohlmann

Order Number: 374933
> -
> Quantity Item
> 1 6 CH Falcon CCPM 3D Aerobatic Radio Remote Control Electric RC Helicopter RTF w/ Brushless Set & Li-po Battery
>
>
> SubTotal: $219.95
> Shipping and Handling: $24.48
> Tax: $0
> Insurance: $0
> Discount: $0
> Total: $244.43
Old 08-21-2008, 09:03 PM
yadac123

We've shipped your heli on 5/22 via USPS airmail and airmail doesn't provide tracking information. Have you contact your local post office in canda reguarding this? All you have to do is provide custom number CP216749049US and they can run it on their computer. Let me know

Andy
Old 08-21-2008, 09:10 PM
andrewpohlmann

here is what it shows... it may have been shipped back, even when i've talked to the post office they don't know where it is!

You were looking for:
Tracking Number: CP216749049US

Track Another

We found:
Please note that this is the most up-to-date information available in our system. Our telephone agents have access to the same information presented here.

Product Type: International Parcel

Date of Event Time of Event Location Description Retail Location Signatory Name
2008/05/30 04:40 CALGARY, AB Item processed at postal facility
2008/05/29 09:27 RICHMOND, BC Item processed at postal facility
2008/05/28 08:25 VANCOUVER, BC International item arrived in Canada and will be reviewed by Customs
2008/05/24 18:28 International item has left the origin country and is en route to Canada
2008/05/23 12:27 International item mailed in origin country
Old 08-21-2008, 09:25 PM
yadac123

Alright that show we shipped the item out so this is no fault of nitrorcx.com. At this point we'll not send another one but simply a refund.

Thanks
Andy

here is what it shows... it may have been shipped back, even when i've talked to the post office they don't know where it is!

You were looking for:
Tracking Number: CP216749049US

Track Another

We found:
Please note that this is the most up-to-date information available in our system. Our telephone agents have access to the same information presented here.

Product Type: International Parcel

Date of Event Time of Event Location Description Retail Location Signatory Name
2008/05/30 04:40 CALGARY, AB Item processed at postal facility
2008/05/29 09:27 RICHMOND, BC Item processed at postal facility
2008/05/28 08:25 VANCOUVER, BC International item arrived in Canada and will be reviewed by Customs
2008/05/24 18:28 International item has left the origin country and is en route to Canada
2008/05/23 12:27 International item mailed in origin country
Old 08-21-2008, 09:27 PM
andrewpohlmann

that would be fabulous. how do i go about getting a refund?

andrew
Old 08-21-2008, 09:29 PM
yadac123

A refund will go back to your credit card in 3 to 4 business days. Upon receive of refund please retract your statments against nitrorcx.com

Thanks
Andy

that would be fabulous. how do i go about getting a refund?

andrew
Old 08-21-2008, 09:31 PM
andrewpohlmann

thats not a problem, thats all i've been asking for from the start... thanks foryour great help and i look forward to seeing the credit.

andrew
Old 08-21-2008, 10:08 PM
Jeffleslie06

Heck Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ordered my Sunfire and it was here in like 5 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-21-2008, 11:31 PM
chevyderek72

nitro rcx is a great website, ive ordered big and small orders and everything was dead on, and once there wasnt a part in stock, they put the money right back on my card.
Old 01-25-2009, 12:45 PM
drivedog

Beware Nitrorcx is a total ripoff !!! They sell cars that do not work !!! I have two cars that have problems and nitrorcx will not help me.
I purchased a brushless buggy that shutters like a junkie on CRACK. The shuddering seems to be very common on these cars because there forum is full of complaints.
I also have a 1/18 scale gas buggy and the servos twitch worse than a junkie on crack ???
There is a very small man there his name is andy and is worthless. He called me a crook and now refuses to deal with my problem. This small person has even went as far as to have me removed from the help forum ???
Let the buyer beware nitrorcx is a rip off and does not stand behind there defective cars. You can get the same deals with namebrand cars from Tower Hobbies for almost the same price, the only difference is Tower Hobbies will back up there sales and make the customer happy.
Good luck to all those battling nitrorcx for refunds !!!
Old 08-13-2009, 02:56 AM
coolcat69

yeah my sunfire is awsome, but the reciever sucks and it overheats tooo much, i want a cen premeir 4
Old 08-13-2009, 09:43 PM
chevyderek72

Do you mean your esc? How hot does it get?
Old 08-15-2009, 06:07 PM
nubzorz

ORIGINAL: drivedog

Beware Nitrorcx is a total ripoff !!! They sell cars that do not work !!! I have two cars that have problems and nitrorcx will not help me.
I purchased a brushless buggy that shutters like a junkie on CRACK. The shuddering seems to be very common on these cars because there forum is full of complaints.
I also have a 1/18 scale gas buggy and the servos twitch worse than a junkie on crack ???
There is a very small man there his name is andy and is worthless. He called me a crook and now refuses to deal with my problem. This small person has even went as far as to have me removed from the help forum ???
Let the buyer beware nitrorcx is a rip off and does not stand behind there defective cars. You can get the same deals with namebrand cars from Tower Hobbies for almost the same price, the only difference is Tower Hobbies will back up there sales and make the customer happy.
Good luck to all those battling nitrorcx for refunds !!!
I've never had any issues with nitrorcx as far as broken products. I've also bought 2 cars from them and didnt have a problem with either of them. They have some of the best prices around and there growing to be a very respectable website. If something is wrong with your product you bought from them its not thier fault its the makers fault nitrorcx doesnt actually build and package the items. Use live support or call them and they will take care of your issues.
Old 08-27-2009, 05:02 PM
g2cool_43

DO NOT ORDER FROM NITRO RCX!!!!! THEY DONT SEND YOU WHAT THEY ADVERTISE! Worst customer service ever! Seriously.

Check this page out first.... http://www.nitrorcx.com/tanx1nigassc.html.

Pretty sweet right. Its the CEN Talon for only 159?!! Awesome! The perfect beginner car and for cheap. Seems like this is a site offering a good deal right? WRONG.

Instead they send you the Fun Factor. Yea, thats right the Fun Factor. Great car too - but not the TALON.

You might say "well..... the picture is of the FunFactor..." and ill agree with you. But then look at the specs.... Yea thats right. THESPECS, the things that really matter, are for the Talon - the fuel tank, the engine etc.

So you think, well this must just be an old picture since the specs are right. WRONG - you give them your hard earned money and than they give you something you didnt want. Actually its illegal what they do - its called False Advertising. Thats right, they dont send you the Talon they send you the Fun Factor. One more time, the page says Talon, you get the Fun Factor. OK Im not going crazy here...

You know what else isfunny - when you actually receive the car,they even pasted a picture of the car over the name of the car on the box, so you dont realize you didnt get the Talon when the car arrives. What the F?!!!!!! Its all cut out from a larger poster - totally unprofessional.

So fine maybe they made a mistake. So I get on their chat support. I start explaining the problem. And then something wierd happens. As I explain the problem the support guy starts asking me questions like "whats other differences are there besides the fuel tank size?" Im like what?!!! What do you mean? He says "What other differences?" I say "Isnt that enough to show I have the wrong car, not the Talon" then he says "Lots of our users think they got the wrong car and then we explain to them they got the right car". Then I started realizing this is a scam...
I say "Are you kidding me?" "You know about these differences, and you still call it the Talon?!!" At this point he offers to refund the car if I will send it back to them.

OK so lets recap.
1) See the Talon on a website for cheap
2) Get car and its not Talon ;(
3) Figure its a mistake :|
4) Company tells me its the Talon and offers to refund it >(

At this point Im raging. Violent thoughts are swirling through my head...How can they do this? really how can they get away with this? So of course I want to send it back, and spend my money on a Kyosho or something similar even if its more expensive. but guess what they wont pay for shipping. Nor will they refund any part of the shipping or handling.

This is a racket and should be exposed. Do not patronize this site. Its all a scam.

Well there's my 2 cents on this wack site.

However, nitro rc cars still are fun as heck!!
Old 08-27-2009, 11:22 PM
chevyderek72

I get what your saying, but i wouldnt buy it off the bat if it said one thing, but had pictures of another thing. What you should of done is emailed them and aksed if it was the fun factor or the talon, and if they said talon, then you would have all rights to be mad and even sue i bet. Is there that much of a different from the talon to the fun factor?
Old 08-28-2009, 03:11 PM
!Racerx!

This is about nitro rcx and Exceed... is the battalian by exceed a quality truggy? or not?
Old 08-28-2009, 03:16 PM
!Racerx!

Because i bought the machine and everything was as advertised... but there were no instructions and it was all out of tune and the clutch bell was messed up

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.