Community
Search
Notices
Exceed RC Support - Nitro Cars Discuss all Nitro Car Support for items purchased or will be purchasing at Exceed RC.

Canadian Exceed/Redcat owners

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2007, 08:17 PM
stallone11

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Canadian Exceed/Redcat owners

Salut, oui tu peut passer directement par moi. Je suis dealer pour Redcat Racing et j'ai presque toutes les pièces en stock.

Au plaisir,

email moi au [email protected]

Sébastien
Old 11-29-2007, 08:12 AM
Willybe69

this message its for ehroof

jai commandé des piece directement par le site de red cat et jai recu mes piece endomagé ups les as repris et il dise de communiqué avec red cat racing pour savoir ce qui ce passe avec les piece mais je ne parle pas bien englais et red cat dit que jai moi meme endomagé les piece ce qui est totalment faux !!!! que faire ??? jai payé pour ces piece jai ai recu endomagé et suposément cé moi qui les ai endomagé !!!!!!!! que faire maintenant jai le traking number si tu veux
Old 11-29-2007, 08:53 AM
RCKen
RCU Forum Manager/Admin
My Feedback: (9)

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

I'm going to step in here and remind members of one particular rule of RCU.

TOPICS OF DISCUSSION:
Although discussion forums encourage a wide range of opinions, please keep your posts focused on the topic of the thread and related to the forum you are submitting your message.
[ul][*]RCUniverse's chosen language is English. All other languages are subject to removal. [*]Each forum has a different topic, so what is appropriate in one forum or thread may not be appropriate in another. [*]RCUniverse.com is focused on R/C. Accordingly, topics must remain R/C related. [*]We do not permit political, social, religious, or other off-topic discussions. There are many places online to express your opinions on issues outside of RC so "RC" Universe is designed to be a place to talk just about RC.
[/ul]
Conversations in threads like this need to be made in English whenever possible. Please don't direct messages to a member in another language. If there is a message for a member then please send it in a PM. When posts are made in other languages on RCU they risk being removed by the moderators here. I'm not going to remove any more of the previous posts that are being made in French, bu I will from this point forward. Please post in English unless absolutely unavoidable.

Thanks for you understanding and cooperation.

Ken
Old 11-29-2007, 08:54 AM
RCKen
RCU Forum Manager/Admin

I'm going to step in here and remind members of one particular rule of RCU.

TOPICS OF DISCUSSION:
Although discussion forums encourage a wide range of opinions, please keep your posts focused on the topic of the thread and related to the forum you are submitting your message.
[ul][*]RCUniverse's chosen language is English. All other languages are subject to removal. [*]Each forum has a different topic, so what is appropriate in one forum or thread may not be appropriate in another. [*]RCUniverse.com is focused on R/C. Accordingly, topics must remain R/C related. [*]We do not permit political, social, religious, or other off-topic discussions. There are many places online to express your opinions on issues outside of RC so "RC" Universe is designed to be a place to talk just about RC.
[/ul]
Conversations in threads like this need to be made in English whenever possible. Please don't direct messages to a member in another language. If there is a message for a member then please send it in a PM. When posts are made in other languages on RCU they risk being removed by the moderators here. I'm not going to remove any more of the previous posts that are being made in French, bu I will from this point forward. Please post in English unless absolutely unavoidable.

Thanks for you understanding and cooperation.

Ken
Old 11-29-2007, 10:06 AM
stallone11

Sorry[]

Old 11-29-2007, 11:16 AM
Willybe69

sorry i have some trouble to speack in english
Old 11-29-2007, 11:18 AM
Willybe69

its a best thing to have a french forum because you having some people in canada no ????
Old 11-29-2007, 11:29 AM
Willybe69

yeah stalonne its a good thing COD mode to ship your thing its very very good
Old 11-29-2007, 04:02 PM
ehroof

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

sorry willy, i am not too sure, you should contact redcat about the order, they should have given you a tracking number or they can give you one. Sorry Ken, i figured he had a problem with english.
Old 11-29-2007, 04:08 PM
Redcat Nick

If you have any questions that you are not sure about you can email [email protected] he is in Quebec and speaks both French and English he is on here sometimes and I know he would help you.
Old 11-29-2007, 04:13 PM
RCKen
RCU Forum Manager/Admin

ORIGINAL: ehroof
Sorry Ken, i figured he had a problem with english.
Eddie,
I understand the situation. Unfortunately RCU had to put the "English only" rule in for reasons that I won't go into here. Unfortunately we have to enforce it site wide in order to enforce it where we need it. Hope you understand.

Ken
Old 12-06-2007, 02:05 PM
doglas

here, let me help translate what they were saying:
i think he was talking about getting extra cheese on his pizza, but my french isn't very good.
Old 12-12-2007, 12:23 PM
stallone11

I have no problem with that!
Sorry[]
Old 12-12-2007, 01:17 PM
zeen420
Banned

yes we do, lots of people in Canada have exceed/redcat, and if their only language is french and they can barely speak english, i dont see what the big deal is..... sounds kinda of discriminating to me, but guess thats the "rules"
Old 12-12-2007, 11:10 PM
stallone11

ORIGINAL: zeen420

yes we do, lots of people in Canada have exceed/redcat, and if their only language is french and they can barely speak english, i dont see what the big deal is..... sounds kinda of discriminating to me, but guess thats the "rules"
I agree with your commentary but this forum have rules and we must follow those rules. We are free to refuse the rules and not become a member when we apply to be a member for this forum. So, when we agree with the contract, we must follow the rules fix by the forum. Maybe try do leave your opinion in the email address of the administrator of this forum.

But, i am thinking same thing as you and this might be usefull for all R/C owner who are not able to speak english. Alot of persons here in Quebec city are not able to speak english.

Regards

Sebastien
Nitrospeedrc
Old 12-13-2007, 04:06 AM
zeen420
Banned

yes true, Maybe make a new field for the people who can't speak any english so they can get better help? instead of contacting someone off forum to translate................................
Old 12-13-2007, 06:37 PM
Pelle31

Back on topic here

Ordered some parts from Sebastien,GREAT communication and GREAT service!! Prompt shipping and prompt reply's to email. Answered all of my questions and was very nice to deal with!!
Will for sure order again!!!
Old 12-14-2007, 01:21 AM
stallone11

ORIGINAL: Pelle31

Back on topic here

Ordered some parts from Sebastien,GREAT communication and GREAT service!! Prompt shipping and prompt reply's to email. Answered all of my questions and was very nice to deal with!!
Will for sure order again!!!

Hey, thanks a lot Darcy

It will be my pleasure to serve you again further.

Sebastien