Community
Search
Notices
Exceed RC Support - Nitro Cars Discuss all Nitro Car Support for items purchased or will be purchasing at Exceed RC.

Replacement Parts

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2007, 12:03 PM
rjsdad

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Replacement Parts

I just purchased a 1/10 exceed buggy and I think I read that the redcat tornado and the exceed buggy are the same. Can someone verify this? I would like to stock up on parts since I know my son will break some parts because he is a beginner. What are the common parts that seem to break especially for beginners?
Old 12-21-2007, 02:33 PM
don_gt69
My Feedback: (-1)

Default RE: Replacement Parts

every thing. head on colisions with you 93 nissan pickup you will need new struts and stirring hubb. also put lock tight on magor componits the blue kind (lock tight 222) like the engine mount so it dont shift and grind out the spur gear. ya im shure the tornodo is the same and the parts will fit. i have hit lots of things going fast and that is all i have broke the a arms and turnbukles seem to be pritty strong i havent broke any yet but they are noce to have.and i just broke my pullstarter that is expected though.. so im upgrading to a roto start i think it will make life easy...
well i hoped that helped good luck and have fun r/c ing
Old 12-21-2007, 04:38 PM
rjsdad

You have and thanks for the quick response
Old 12-21-2007, 06:33 PM
Macanan

Yes I have a 1/10 buggy and I buy the tornado parts for mine, what I have gotten for mine is 4 aluminum shocks you buy them in set's of 2, would be good to go ahead and get the front and rear shock plate upgrade there a lot stronger, the rubber peace that goes between the motor and the muffler it will come with 2 ties to tie it on, extra glow plugs OS A3, I also got the roto start plate and I use a cordless drill to start it with you just have to buy the shaft to start it, the front dog bones that connect to the front tires is a must, it wouldnt hurt to go ahead and get front lower and upper arms just in case they do break there really strong but there's always the chance you will need them.
Old 12-23-2007, 03:03 AM
Macanan

You can get parts here cheap

http://allaboutfunhobbies.com/store/...sort/2a/page/6

And these are the upgrades

http://allaboutfunhobbies.com/store/.../cPath/2_20_88
Old 12-24-2007, 05:37 AM
rjsdad