Notices
Exceed RC Support - Nitro Cars Discuss all Nitro Car Support for items purchased or will be purchasing at Exceed RC.

****EXCEED-RC ORDER ISSUE*****

Old 02-15-2008, 07:38 PM
ehroof

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: ****EXCEED-RC ORDER ISSUE*****

just joking but they should have honored the price even though it was a mistake, its not the consumers fault that there was a mistake. just my opinion.
Old 02-17-2008, 01:07 PM
usalien

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi Andy, I ordered 2 pairs of wheels/tires on Wed Feb 13th from exceedRC, order# yhst-134304101927782-5648. The confirmation # is 324914. I paid for shipping via UPS 2nd day air and was informed they would be here Friday Feb 15th. I have not yet received them and when I use the tracking page on UPS website, it says it was billed on 2/13, but does not say if they were shipped. I am pretty mad as I needed them for the weekend and now I dont seem to be able to find out what is going on. I sent an email to ExceedRC yesterday but have not had a reply. Can you look into it for me and let me know the status of my order. Any help is much appreciated. Thanx Andy. Regards, Rob
Old 02-17-2008, 01:27 PM
usalien

PS. Can you also make sure that my order is right. The wheels are for the 1/8th Razor. Thanx again, Rob.
Old 02-18-2008, 05:38 PM
yadac123

Hi rob,

I'll have it go out today. Sorry for the delay. They are B/O but I'll get it to you.

Sorry about this and I'll make it up. I'll give you a free shipping on future order of parts. Let me know before hand if you need parts and I'll check.

Sorry and please accept my apology on this.

Andy
Old 02-18-2008, 05:58 PM
usalien

OK. Thanx mate. I accept the apology, I was just getting worried that I hadn't heard anything, even though I was tying to contact Exceed online and by direct email and couldnt get a reply, but thank you for your response and hopefully I'll be motoring again Wed/Thursday. Thanks also for the free shipping on my next order, I'm sure it will be soon the way I drive this thing, hehe. Regards, Rob.
Old 02-20-2008, 04:08 PM
usalien

Got the wheels today!! Thanx Andy!!
Old 02-24-2008, 06:15 PM
madmax22

does exceed replace engines? my engine wont start. it only has about 1 gal though it. will they replace it? I did everything changed plugs, heated the engine and nothing. I pulled and pulled and pulled then charger the glow igniter primed the engine and pulled till my finger got blisters and nothing...... I tried the next day set the needle setting to the company's starting points and nothing i pulled soo much the pull start broke... I also lost one of the clutch bell bearings......... Will they send me a new engine?
Old 02-24-2008, 06:20 PM
madmax22

yhst-14197398381157-4047 I also ordered the starter kit and it never came... I think we canceled the order for the starter kit now that I have 2 glow igniter and a fuel bottle.... Thanks!
Old 02-24-2008, 08:10 PM
nitro.rc.racer
Banned

dude i wouldnt even bother with exceed cars you can get somthing better for around the same price from what iv seen these cars dont even have decnt air stability
Old 02-25-2008, 06:11 PM
madmax22

Please hurry up and reply i want to get it going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-Thanks
Old 02-25-2008, 10:39 PM
yadac123

RMA issued. check you email. will replace engine

Andy
ORIGINAL: madmax22

Please hurry up and reply i want to get it going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-Thanks
Old 02-26-2008, 02:47 AM
webbl19

what other company do you see that has prices like this that are not the same quailty? there is nothing wrong with HSP cars in the first place. parts will break no matter what brand you have.
Old 02-28-2008, 03:56 PM
lucmarchand

I don't know if this is the right place to post it but refer me to the right place if it is not. I just want to make a comment on the shipping. I ordered from Nitrorcx.com a buggy and it was shipped it via Fedex (I live in Canada). This is a much better choice since they charge much less fees than UPS. However, it has been sent without a signature requested (to confirm the delivery). This is not very wise because I was working the day of the delivery and Fedex just left the big box in front of my house. Thank god I was tracking the package every hour so I saw right away that it was left unattended at home. I was fortunate enough to have the phone number of my neighbour which happened by luck to be there and could pick up the package for me. In the event where some teenager had decided to steal my box, It would have been a big mess since Nitrorcx.com and myself would not have any proof that it was effectively delivered. I would have cancelled my credit card payment. I would have been upset. Nitrorcx would have been upset. Everybody loose. Was it a mistake not to ask for a signature or was it to save money? I would have gladly paid an extra 10-15$ to make sure everything was safe. The story ended up fine but could have been much worse and I think it should be dealt with to avoid any other situation like this.
Old 02-28-2008, 05:40 PM
usalien

Sorry, are all teenagers thieves, and are all thieves teenagers?
Old 02-28-2008, 08:47 PM
yadac123

Thank you for pointing this out. For shippment that more than $300 we add signature to it. But don't worry if package is lost nitrorcx.com wil be responsible for them.

Andy
Old 03-01-2008, 08:56 PM
xsv161

i have a question for this car below

http://www.nitrorcx.com/lamborghini-nitro-rc-car.html

i broke this plastic part in between the engine flywheel and the clutch bell. i noticed that there was a plastic part that goes in between them and it was shredded and melted.i took the engine off and it was half melted and shredded up, the car wont run without it ( wont go forward.) the plastic part sits on top of the engine flywheel (02068) and when you put the clutch bell (02023) on it goes on top of it. i was wondering if you knew what that part was and if you guys have a replacement for it, if you do please post me back, it would be much appreciated. if you don't know what part i mean then if you have a fax number then i could send you a couple of pictures or just post them here.

-thanks,
Chris
Old 03-01-2008, 10:19 PM
5lagd

ORIGINAL: lucmarchand

I don't know if this is the right place to post it but refer me to the right place if it is not. I just want to make a comment on the shipping. I ordered from Nitrorcx.com a buggy and it was shipped it via Fedex (I live in Canada). This is a much better choice since they charge much less fees than UPS. However, it has been sent without a signature requested (to confirm the delivery). This is not very wise because I was working the day of the delivery and Fedex just left the big box in front of my house. Thank god I was tracking the package every hour so I saw right away that it was left unattended at home. I was fortunate enough to have the phone number of my neighbour which happened by luck to be there and could pick up the package for me. In the event where some teenager had decided to steal my box, It would have been a big mess since Nitrorcx.com and myself would not have any proof that it was effectively delivered. I would have cancelled my credit card payment. I would have been upset. Nitrorcx would have been upset. Everybody loose. Was it a mistake not to ask for a signature or was it to save money? I would have gladly paid an extra 10-15$ to make sure everything was safe. The story ended up fine but could have been much worse and I think it should be dealt with to avoid any other situation like this.
When you need parts or a new vehicle contact [email protected] . He is a parts dealer in Quebec City . I buy all of my exceed and redcat pars from him. get the parts in like 3 days for me in ontario and has great prices.
Old 03-02-2008, 01:08 AM
StephenW

does he have a web site?
Old 03-02-2008, 03:58 PM
5lagd

ORIGINAL: StephenW

does he have a web site?
No he doesnt, just email him with the parts you need and he'll email you a quote.
Old 03-02-2008, 04:07 PM
5lagd

Andy,
Just wondering how long a servo should last? I bought my Extreme Forza buggy in October, and recently my stearing servo has become very eratic. I swithch the connection to my throttle withthe jumpy servo and it just twitches. i have fresh batteries in my car and in my remote. Can you do anything for me?
Thanks,
Don
Additional note: I only have about 3 quarts thru my buggy.
Old 03-03-2008, 10:39 PM
yadac123

You can get your parts here: http://www.exceedrc.com/sparepart51c22.html

Clutch Shoe(w/Spring) 51C00-02048

Thanks
Andy
ORIGINAL: xsv161

i have a question for this car below

http://www.nitrorcx.com/lamborghini-nitro-rc-car.html

i broke this plastic part in between the engine flywheel and the clutch bell. i noticed that there was a plastic part that goes in between them and it was shredded and melted.i took the engine off and it was half melted and shredded up, the car wont run without it ( wont go forward.) the plastic part sits on top of the engine flywheel (02068) and when you put the clutch bell (02023) on it goes on top of it. i was wondering if you knew what that part was and if you guys have a replacement for it, if you do please post me back, it would be much appreciated. if you don't know what part i mean then if you have a fax number then i could send you a couple of pictures or just post them here.

-thanks,
Chris
Old 03-03-2008, 10:41 PM
yadac123

the sterring servo are as good as redcat's. you can send it back to me and I'll exchange another one for you. PM me your order number and I'll issue RMA.

Andy
Old 03-03-2008, 10:53 PM
StephenW

andy can u tell me about the engine replacement from nitrorcx please
Old 03-03-2008, 11:08 PM
yadac123

well if you have problem with your engine or piston broken I'll replace them. let let me know. of course I'll try to help you out first before exchanging.

Andy
Old 03-03-2008, 11:27 PM
StephenW

sweet. ur the bomb .lol

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.