Community
Search
Notices
Exceed RC Support - Nitro Cars Discuss all Nitro Car Support for items purchased or will be purchasing at Exceed RC.

****EXCEED-RC ORDER ISSUE*****

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2008, 12:38 PM
buster7467
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ****EXCEED-RC ORDER ISSUE*****

OK Andy. I have a question for you. I just got done chatting with Steve on NitroRCX.com and i asked them if This buggy was in stock http://www.nitrorcx.com/exhyspbeve1s.html And this one http://www.nitrorcx.com/exnigasbeveh.html And he said they should be. But never really told me that they was for sure in stock and i asked if the will come with the black wheels and he said they should. Well can you find out for sure if they are in stock and if they will come exactly how they show them on their website because i know what i want and i will send them back and get my money back if they are not just like the ones in the pictures. Please let me know so i can place the order.
Old 06-17-2008, 07:03 PM
yadac123

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yes both item are instock as of this moment.

Andy
Old 06-17-2008, 07:53 PM
buster7467

OK, one more question. Do they take Paypal as payment?
Old 06-18-2008, 04:16 PM
yadac123

Sorry www.nitrorcx.com is not take paypal currently.

Andy
Old 06-19-2008, 06:08 PM
buster7467

Andy i sent you a pm lastnight. Can i just place my order thru you so i wont have to deal with the lousy service on the nitrorcx.com website? I want to place an order for 2 buggies and 2 starter kits tomorrow but would like you to make sure the buggies are in stock when i order them.
Old 06-19-2008, 10:57 PM
buster7467

OK, Andy i got your pm and after your reassurance that what i want is in stock i will place the order friday as soon as nitrorcx.com opens. Can't wait to get them and try them out. I have not ran a nitro for about 2 1/2 years. Should be pretty fun because both me and my nephew will be ordering ours and we will be racing against each other and having a blast. Thanks.
Old 06-24-2008, 09:38 PM
stagga

quick question andy....i need to order some parts for my forza. before i do, i want to kno if there are any other rear wheels besides for those sealed blue ones that i can get. welll the color doesnt matter really...i just DON'T want the sealed ones. oh and just wanna make sure there are still some fire yellow bodies in stock. thanks!
Old 06-26-2008, 04:13 PM
yadac123

so you want forza rear wheels with no rims right? tires only.

all the bodies are here: http://www.nitrorcx.com/51c06.html

Andy
Old 06-26-2008, 04:50 PM
stagga

rims and tires please, but not the sealed rim...just the stock 5 spoke rear rim.

http://www.nitrorcx.com/51c00-06026.html <<not that style.
Old 06-27-2008, 04:47 PM
yadac123

ok if color is not an issue I'll get you the rims that are not sealed.

please let me know your order number after you've place order so I can follow up.

Andy
Old 06-29-2008, 01:49 PM
stagga

ORIGINAL: yadac123

ok if color is not an issue I'll get you the rims that are not sealed.

please let me know your order number after you've place order so I can follow up.

Andy
order made! i sent you a PM
Old 07-01-2008, 06:58 PM
roberthwilson

Order Number yhst-14197398381157-13135.

i dont if you can help with this but ever since i got this car the rear tires dont stick to the rims, the rims spin inside the back tires for alot. i have only ran the car through the break in and like 2 times since then and i dont want the rims to get messed up. if i have to pay for them i will but its a factory defect. Thanks robert.
Old 07-01-2008, 07:22 PM
stagga

put some glue on the tires. maybe they forgot to glue yours out of the factory. when they send spare rims with tires they dont glue them either so you probably goin have the same problem again. so yea, $4 for some glue and u'll be str8
Old 07-02-2008, 05:02 AM
roberthwilson

Thanks stagga, what kind of glue? any kind of glue?
Old 07-17-2008, 08:11 PM
bhcvc

I'm disappointed with my order. I placed an order for a Battalion truggy body and received a Tectonic truck body instead. I called customer service who asked me to ship the body back at my cost and they will ship me the correct one afterwards. Considering the cost of the body was only $13, I did not feel the cost of shipping the wrong truck body back ($7 UPS) was worth it. I asked if I could stop by to make an exchange (I live very close) and was told I could not. The customer service rep could hear my aprehension on shipping the wrong body back, so he asked me to email a different email address stating my problem and send a picture of the wrong truck body. Then, after they confirm it is wrong, NitroRCX/Raidentech will ship me the correct body. I just sent the email with the picture of the wrong Tectonic truck body. I am posting this to help ensure the stated service is followed through.

I have no problem shipping it back if NitroRCX/Raidentech was willing to pay the cost since the error was solely on their end, or to drop by and make an exchange, but with shipping costing 50% the value of the body, I did not see it worth it to ship it back nor that it was my responsibility to eat the cost.

Hopefully everything goes through fine and I get the correct Battalion truggy body soon. I commend the customer service rep for making the offer to help me out.

Thanks.
Old 07-18-2008, 04:12 PM
yadac123

I can help you out. NO need to send back. what's your order number sir?

ANdy
Old 07-18-2008, 07:21 PM
firebird78

ORIGINAL: roberthwilson

Thanks stagga, what kind of glue? any kind of glue?

rc tire glue is pretty much super glue...I buy mine through tower and its pretty resonable....u get more glue for your money buying rc tire glue I think...if you have a hobby shop nearby they can hook u up
Old 07-18-2008, 08:01 PM
bhcvc

ORIGINAL: yadac123

I can help you out. NO need to send back. what's your order number sir?

ANdy
Andy,

Order number is 400830. I really appreciate the help!

Thanks.
Old 07-18-2008, 08:08 PM
yadac123

ok I'll make sure you'll get what you ordered.

Andy
Old 07-23-2008, 08:04 PM
PrestonSan

Hey Andy, I want to buy a Exceed RC Drift-Star RTR car from the NitroRCX website but I don't have a credit card. I do have a debit card with a paypal account but the website doesn't accept paypal. I looked all over google and yahoo for a alternative website to buy it from but every other website doesn't accept paypal either. Is there anyway I can buy a Exceed RC Drift-Star RTR car with paypal ? Thanks.
Old 07-24-2008, 07:23 PM
yadac123

Sorry we only take credit card only. If you have a debit card from paypal that works too.

Andy
Old 07-24-2008, 07:50 PM
PrestonSan

What do you mean a debit card from a paypal ? I have a Visa Debit Card but it doesn't work .. Does it ? It doesn't have the same codes that work for it.
Old 07-24-2008, 07:59 PM
roberthwilson

A visa debit card from paypal is just like a credit card. you can use it to order from nitrorcx.com it has all the info you need.
Old 07-24-2008, 11:38 PM
PrestonSan

Robert, Are you sure ? Because it doesn't say it allows debit cards and the format for the Visa Credit card and the Visa Debit card are different. The Visa Debit card doesn't have the 5 sets of numbers in the back. It only hads 2 sets. 1 set is 4 numbers and the other set is 3 numbers Am I able to use the 3 numbers in the back to order it ? Someone please confirm how I should do this. I'm not very good with ordering things online and I would like to get my RC car now. Thanks.
Old 07-25-2008, 02:15 AM
roberthwilson

ORIGINAL: PrestonSan

Robert, Are you sure ? Because it doesn't say it allows debit cards and the format for the Visa Credit card and the Visa Debit card are different. The Visa Debit card doesn't have the 5 sets of numbers in the back. It only hads 2 sets. 1 set is 4 numbers and the other set is 3 numbers Am I able to use the 3 numbers in the back to order it ? Someone please confirm how I should do this. I'm not very good with ordering things online and I would like to get my RC car now. Thanks.
yes it will work, just put it as a visa, and use the 3 digit code on the back of the card for the autorization #, cause that is the security number for the card. as far as your card not having sets of 5 numbers, most cards have sets of 4 numbers going across the card. just order your car buddy and type in the info off the card and then the 3 digit number for the security code and your will be fine and you will have ordered your rc. and be enjoying it by now.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.