Notices
Exceed RC Support - Nitro Cars Discuss all Nitro Car Support for items purchased or will be purchasing at Exceed RC.

****EXCEED-RC ORDER ISSUE*****

Old 07-14-2009, 02:50 PM
ajmille

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ****EXCEED-RC ORDER ISSUE*****

Hello Andy. I ordered the 1/8 truggy, order # raidentech168-195346. I have a few issues, #1 my front shocks wont stop leaking, I took the apart and found the top seal is torn, and the dust boots are torn.#2 my servo is bad it locks when steered to the left, It does the same when the steering is off the servo w/ no resistens it turns to the right fine but locks to the left.#3 my left tire wore down, I did measure the tie rods before driving it and the were the same, dont under stand.#4 the exsaust melted my body, The truck is not runng to lean for this to happen dont under stand this one eaither. I called the phone number after 15min I reached somone how was very rud and after going back and fourth for 20min he said he would take care of this and he hung up on me, he did not take my name,number or address, so I dont know how he would take care of me. Other then these few issues the truck is nice, you can contac me ar[email protected]. I did senda e-mail out to you but I dont think it went through, and I did foget to mention obout the body.

Thank you Ashley
Old 07-15-2009, 08:01 PM
ajmille

Still waiting for a responce, I really need these parts A.S.A.P!

Thank you.
Old 08-29-2009, 03:15 PM
r porter

i have a exceed infinity with the vx18 ihave been very happy with it over all. It is hard to dial in the steering onit it wants to drift a good bit but i can fix that with some shims and washers. But the reason i am writeing this is to try to find out where to find a piston and sleave for it. If u could help me with this i would realy appreciate it . Thank you for your time
Old 09-14-2009, 11:37 AM
electric buddha

<meta content="text/html; charset=utf-8" http-equiv="Content-Type"><meta content="Word.Document" name="ProgId"><meta content="Microsoft Word 12" name="Generator"><meta content="Microsoft Word 12" name="Originator">Nitrorcx.com : They changed my order before shipping !!!

Hi Andy,
Please help me out with this. I filled out an order with nitrorcx.com but they are not sending me the parts I ordered.

Here is a copy/paste of the original Order Confirmation for order # yhst-14197398381157-42784 :
51C802 Exceed 1/10th Sunfire Electric RC Buggy Upgrades: Aluminum Front Shock Plate
$20.00 1 $20.00
51C802 Exceed 1/10th Sunfire Electric RC Buggy Upgrades: Aluminum Rear Shock Tower
$15.84 1 $15.84
51C801 Exceed EP Car 1/10 Champion Spare Parts: Servo Arms 2P
$3.50 2 $7.00
SPARE PART - Exceed RC Forza/Hyper Speed 1/10 Nitro Buggy (51C812, 51C06, 94105): Servo link 2P
$2.40 1 $2.40
51C801 Exceed EP Car 1/10 Champion Spare Parts: Battery cover post
$2.40 1 $2.40
Part-Shell-51C802-FireBlack
$10.00 1 $10.00
51C08 Exceed 1/0th Infinitive Nitro RC Truck Upgrades: Aluminum Wheel Hex. 4pcs
$7.92 1 $7.92
Subtotal: $65.56
Shipping: $18.10
Tax: $0.00
Total: $83.66

And here is a copy of the shipping confirmation I received by email:
Order Number: 632673
-
Quantity Item
1 Spare Part Infinitive (51C08): Alum.Wheel Hex. 8P
1 Part-Shell-51C802-FireBlack
1 Spare Part Champion (51C801): Battery cover post
1 Spare Part Xtreme (51C06): Linkage 2pcs
2 Spare Part Champion (51C801): Servo arm 2P
1 51C802 Exceed Sunfire Electric RC Buggy Upgrades: Aluminum Rear Shock Tower
1 Spare Part Forza (51C812): Chassis

SubTotal: $65.56
Shipping and Handling: $18.1
Tax: $0
Insurance: $0
Discount: $0
Total: $83.66

As you can see, the Aluminium Front Shock Plate has been replaced by a Chassis. I don’t want the chassis, as my order was for an Aluminium Front Plate… and not a chassis.
The aluminum plate is a 20$ item and it’s been replaced by a 7.50$ item.

I can’t help but feeling ripped off, so I emailed [email protected] regarding this issue on Saturday, but the only response I got so far is the UPS tracking number.

Andy, can you have a look into this please?

Also, I’m still waiting for a pair of 80mm dogbones from order # yhst-14197398381157-40884, filled in on early august. Can I have an ETA for this?

Thanks in advance.<link href="file:///C:\DOCUME~1\mtanguay\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01 \clip_filelist.xml" rel="File-List" /><link href="file:///C:\DOCUME~1\mtanguay\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01 \clip_themedata.thmx" rel="themeData" /><link href="file:///C:\DOCUME~1\mtanguay\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01 \clip_colorschememapping.xml" rel="colorSchemeMapping" /><xml><w:worddocument><w:view></w:view><w:browserlevel></w:browserlevel><m:mathpr><m:mathfont m:val="Cambria Math"></m:mathfont><m:brkbin m:val="before"></m:brkbin><m:brkbinsub m:val=""></m:brkbinsub><m:smallfrac m:val="off"></m:smallfrac><m:dispdef></m:dispdef><m:lmargin m:val="0"></m:lmargin><m:rmargin m:val="0"></m:rmargin><m:defjc m:val="centerGroup"></m:defjc><m:wrapindent m:val="1440"></m:wrapindent><m:intlim m:val="subSup"></m:intlim><m:narylim m:val="undOvr"></m:narylim></m:mathpr></w:worddocument></xml><xml><w:latentstyles deflockedstate="false" defunhidewhenused="true" defsemihidden="true" defqformat="false" defpriority="99" latentstylecount="267"><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="0" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" qformat="true" name="Normal"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="9" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" qformat="true" name="heading 1"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="9" qformat="true" name="heading 2"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="9" qformat="true" name="heading 3"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="9" qformat="true" name="heading 4"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="9" qformat="true" name="heading 5"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="9" qformat="true" name="heading 6"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="9" qformat="true" name="heading 7"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="9" qformat="true" name="heading 8"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="9" qformat="true" name="heading 9"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="39" name="toc 1"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="39" name="toc 2"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="39" name="toc 3"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="39" name="toc 4"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="39" name="toc 5"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="39" name="toc 6"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="39" name="toc 7"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="39" name="toc 8"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="39" name="toc 9"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="35" qformat="true" name="caption"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="10" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" qformat="true" name="Title"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="1" name="Default Paragraph Font"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="11" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" qformat="true" name="Subtitle"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="22" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" qformat="true" name="Strong"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="20" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" qformat="true" name="Emphasis"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="59" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Table Grid"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Placeholder Text"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="1" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" qformat="true" name="No Spacing"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="60" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Light Shading"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="61" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Light List"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="62" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Light Grid"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="63" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Shading 1"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="64" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Shading 2"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="65" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium List 1"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="66" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium List 2"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="67" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Grid 1"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="68" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Grid 2"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="69" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Grid 3"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="70" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Dark List"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="71" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Colorful Shading"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="72" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Colorful List"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="73" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Colorful Grid"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="60" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Light Shading Accent 1"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="61" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Light List Accent 1"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="62" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Light Grid Accent 1"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="63" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="64" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="65" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Revision"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="34" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" qformat="true" name="List Paragraph"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="29" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" qformat="true" name="Quote"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="30" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" qformat="true" name="Intense Quote"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="66" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="67" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="68" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="69" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="70" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Dark List Accent 1"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="71" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="72" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Colorful List Accent 1"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="73" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="60" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Light Shading Accent 2"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="61" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Light List Accent 2"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="62" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Light Grid Accent 2"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="63" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="64" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="65" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="66" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="67" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="68" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="69" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="70" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Dark List Accent 2"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="71" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="72" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Colorful List Accent 2"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="73" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="60" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Light Shading Accent 3"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="61" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Light List Accent 3"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="62" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Light Grid Accent 3"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="63" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="64" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="65" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="66" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="67" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="68" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="69" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="70" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Dark List Accent 3"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="71" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="72" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Colorful List Accent 3"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="73" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="60" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Light Shading Accent 4"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="61" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Light List Accent 4"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="62" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Light Grid Accent 4"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="63" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="64" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="65" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="66" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="67" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="68" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="69" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="70" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Dark List Accent 4"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="71" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="72" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Colorful List Accent 4"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="73" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="60" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Light Shading Accent 5"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="61" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Light List Accent 5"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="62" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Light Grid Accent 5"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="63" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="64" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="65" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="66" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="67" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="68" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="69" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="70" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Dark List Accent 5"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="71" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="72" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Colorful List Accent 5"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="73" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="60" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Light Shading Accent 6"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="61" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Light List Accent 6"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="62" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Light Grid Accent 6"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="63" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="64" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="65" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="66" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="67" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="68" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="69" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="70" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Dark List Accent 6"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="71" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="72" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Colorful List Accent 6"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="73" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="19" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" qformat="true" name="Subtle Emphasis"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="21" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" qformat="true" name="Intense Emphasis"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="31" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" qformat="true" name="Subtle Reference"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="32" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" qformat="true" name="Intense Reference"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="33" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" qformat="true" name="Book Title"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="37" name="Bibliography"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="39" qformat="true" name="TOC Heading"></w:lsdexception></w:latentstyles></xml><style type="text/css"></style><style type="text/css"> Style Definitions */table.MsoNormalTable{mso-style-name:"Table Normal";mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;mso-style-noshow:yes;mso-style-priority:99;mso-style-qformat:yes;mso-style-parent:"";mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;mso-para-margin:0cm;mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;mso-pagination:widow-orphan;font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri;mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast;mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}</style>

<o></o>

</meta></meta></meta></meta>
Old 11-02-2009, 01:02 PM
bikerhoss
My Feedback: (9)

Andy here is a reply I gave anothr RCU member in regard to any one own a mad crawler.

I bought one about 8 weeks ago, I was having fun with my grandson just running it in the grass and the front trans gears stripped out...it took 2 weeks to get replacements, but then the steering servo went out along with the esc. now it sits in a box until i can rebuild it the way it should be. The shocks and frame are nice and the stock motors are, well stock. so unless you can or are willing to mod it stay as far away as possible.

I actually opened up my esc after it failed and after repeated emails to exceeds support, with no support other than a automated reply that someone would be in touch with me in a few days......that was over a month ago and still no response from them. but after opening up the esc it was a burned out chip. I will never buy an exceed product again and if anyone asks my opinion, well you can guess.
-Hoss
Old 01-21-2010, 12:55 AM
peabody10

Dear Customer
Jun "we can't risk shipping to that address again

- On Tue, 1/19/10, wrote:

Subject: RE: Exceed-RC EIGHTTH EMAIL PARTS NOT HERE
To: [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, January 19, 2010, 4:33 AM

<style type="text/css">.ExternalClass #ecxyiv1817234204 .ecxhmmessage P{padding:0px;}.ExternalClass #ecxyiv1817234204{font-size:10pt;font-family:Verdana;}</style>So what is going on still no parts I am waiting
P.S READ BELOW

<hr /> Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 22:49:47 -0800
Subject: Re: FW: Exceed-RC SEVENTH EMAIL PARTS NOT HERE
To:

Dear Customer,

We shall have you someone contact you on the issue in 1-2 business days, in the mean time you can try our online technical chat support from 12:00 PM-7:00 PM PST and also try calling us on Phone 626-968-9860 and our office hours are Monday through Friday, 12:00PM -7:00PM Pacific Time.

- On Mon, 1/18/10, wrote:

Subject: FW: Exceed-RC SEVENTH EMAIL PARTS NOT HERE
Date: Monday, January 18, 2010, 12:56 AM

<style type="text/css">.ExternalClass #ecxyiv1817234204 .ecxExternalClass #ecxecxyiv119074738 .ecxecxhmmessage P{padding:0px;}.ExternalClass #ecxyiv1817234204 .ecxExternalClass #ecxecxyiv119074738{font-size:10pt;font-family:Verdana;}</style>

<style type="text/css">.ExternalClass #ecxyiv1817234204 .ecxExternalClass #ecxecxyiv119074738 .ecxecxExternalClass .ecxecxecxhmmessage P{padding:0px;}.ExternalClass #ecxyiv1817234204 .ecxExternalClass #ecxecxyiv119074738 .ecxecxExternalClass body.ecxecxecxhmmessage{font-size:10pt;font-family:Verdana;}</style>
So what is going on still no parts I am waiting
P.S READ BELOW

<hr /> From:
Subject: RE: Exceed-RC SIXTH EMAIL PARTS NOT HERE
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 18:40:47 +0300

<style type="text/css">.ExternalClass #ecxyiv1817234204 .ecxExternalClass #ecxecxyiv119074738 .ecxecxExternalClass .ecxecxecxhmmessage P{padding:0px;}.ExternalClass #ecxyiv1817234204 .ecxExternalClass #ecxecxyiv119074738 .ecxecxExternalClass body.ecxecxecxhmmessage{font-size:10pt;font-family:Verdana;}</style>
Ok I talked to the USpostal service clerk and they said only one tracking number per box I attached a picture of the box I recieved as you can see there should be two boxes.It his been three days from the last email. So how much long do I need to wait ???????
P.S read below

<hr /> Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 02:42:56 -0800
Subject: RE: Exceed-RC FIFTH EMAIL PARTS NOT HERE
To:

Dear Customer
We have updated your issue. We shall have someone get back to you ASAP through Email.or by phone

- On Mon, 1/11/10, wrote:

Subject: RE: Exceed-RC FIFTH EMAIL PARTS NOT HERE
Date: Monday, January 11, 2010, 3:38 AM

<style type="text/css">.ExternalClass #ecxyiv1817234204 .ecxExternalClass #ecxecxyiv119074738 .ecxecxExternalClass #ecxecxecxyiv915274658 .ecxecxecxhmmessage P{padding:0px;}.ExternalClass #ecxyiv1817234204 .ecxExternalClass #ecxecxyiv119074738 .ecxecxExternalClass #ecxecxecxyiv915274658{font-size:10pt;font-family:Verdana;}</style>OK WHAT IS GOING ON ,THIS IS THE FOURTH EMAIL I HAVE SENT TO YOUR COMPANY. FOR THE LAST TIME WHEN ARE
THE PARTS COMING ,DO NOT TELL ME IN 1-2 BUSINESS DAYS SOMEONE WILL CONTACT ME.I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW .

<hr /> Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 00:30:25 -0800
Subject: RE: Exceed-RC FOURTH EMAIL PARTS NOT HERE
To:

Dear Customer,

We shall have you someone contact you on the issue in 1-2 business days, in the mean time you can try our online technical chat support from 12:00 PM-7:00 PM PST and also try calling us on Phone 626-968-9860 and our office hours are Monday through Friday, 12:00PM -7:00PM Pacific Time.

- On Sat, 1/9/10, wrote:

Subject: RE: Exceed-RC FOURTH EMAIL PARTS NOT HERE
Date: Saturday, January 9, 2010, 5:32 AM

<style type="text/css">.ExternalClass #ecxyiv1817234204 .ecxExternalClass #ecxecxyiv119074738 .ecxecxExternalClass #ecxecxecxyiv915274658 .ecxecxecxExternalClass #ecxecxecxecxyiv1632720721 .ecxecxecxecxhmmessage P{padding:0px;}.ExternalClass #ecxyiv1817234204 .ecxExternalClass #ecxecxyiv119074738 .ecxecxExternalClass #ecxecxecxyiv915274658 .ecxecxecxExternalClass #ecxecxecxecxyiv1632720721{font-size:10pt;font-family:Verdana;}</style>OK WHAT IS GOING ON ,THIS IS THE FOURTH EMAIL I HAVE SENT TO YOUR COMPANY. FOR THE LAST TIME WHEN ARE
THE PARTS COMING ,DO NOT TELL ME IN 1-2 BUSINESS DAYS SOMEONE WILL CONTACT ME.I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW

<hr /> Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 23:21:01 -0800
Subject: RE: Exceed-RC Order Confirmation
To:

Dear Customer,

- On Mon, 1/4/10, wrote:

Subject: RE: Exceed-RC Order Confirmation
Date: Monday, January 4, 2010, 5:45 AM

<style type="text/css">.ExternalClass #ecxyiv1817234204 .ecxExternalClass #ecxecxyiv119074738 .ecxecxExternalClass #ecxecxecxyiv915274658 .ecxecxecxExternalClass #ecxecxecxecxyiv1632720721 .ecxecxecxecxExternalClass #ecxecxecxecxecxyiv2068537778 .ecxecxecxecxecxhmmessage P{padding:0px;}.ExternalClass #ecxyiv1817234204 .ecxExternalClass #ecxecxyiv119074738 .ecxecxExternalClass #ecxecxecxyiv915274658 .ecxecxecxExternalClass #ecxecxecxecxyiv1632720721 .ecxecxecxecxExternalClass #ecxecxecxecxecxyiv2068537778{font-size:10pt;font-family:Verdana;}</style>To whom it may concern
Ok it is been a month and I have not recieved the second package I have no phone to call here in .Can some one tell
me how much longer do I have to wait ,I did not make you wait for your money .And know one had contacted me .

<hr /> Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 23:51:32 -0800
Subject: Re: FW: Exceed-RC Order Confirmation
To:

Dear Customer,

- On Sun, 12/27/09, wrote:

Subject: FW: Exceed-RC Order Confirmation
Date: Sunday, December 27, 2009, 8:00 PM

<style type="text/css">.ExternalClass #ecxyiv1817234204 .ecxExternalClass #ecxecxyiv119074738 .ecxecxExternalClass #ecxecxecxyiv915274658 .ecxecxecxExternalClass #ecxecxecxecxyiv1632720721 .ecxecxecxecxExternalClass #ecxecxecxecxecxyiv2068537778 .ecxecxecxecxecxExternalClass #ecxecxecxecxecxecxyiv525117416 .ecxecxecxecxecxecxhmmessage P{padding:0px;}.ExternalClass #ecxyiv1817234204 .ecxExternalClass #ecxecxyiv119074738 .ecxecxExternalClass #ecxecxecxyiv915274658 .ecxecxecxExternalClass #ecxecxecxecxyiv1632720721 .ecxecxecxecxExternalClass #ecxecxecxecxecxyiv2068537778 .ecxecxecxecxecxExternalClass #ecxecxecxecxecxecxyiv525117416{font-size:10pt;font-family:Verdana;}</style>

<style type="text/css">.ExternalClass #ecxyiv1817234204 .ecxExternalClass #ecxecxyiv119074738 .ecxecxExternalClass #ecxecxecxyiv915274658 .ecxecxecxExternalClass #ecxecxecxecxyiv1632720721 .ecxecxecxecxExternalClass #ecxecxecxecxecxyiv2068537778 .ecxecxecxecxecxExternalClass #ecxecxecxecxecxecxyiv525117416 .ecxecxecxecxecxecxExternalClass .ecxecxecxecxecxecxecxhmmessage P{padding:0px;}.ExternalClass #ecxyiv1817234204 .ecxExternalClass #ecxecxyiv119074738 .ecxecxExternalClass #ecxecxecxyiv915274658 .ecxecxecxExternalClass #ecxecxecxecxyiv1632720721 .ecxecxecxecxExternalClass #ecxecxecxecxecxyiv2068537778 .ecxecxecxecxecxExternalClass #ecxecxecxecxecxecxyiv525117416 .ecxecxecxecxecxecxExternalClass body.ecxecxecxecxecxecxecxhmmessage{font-size:10pt;font-family:Verdana;}</style>
I still have not received the second box of parts if they were sented thesame day it should have been here .I used the ups number CP285448058US and does not show two boxes.

<hr /> Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 21:49:23 -0800
Subject: Re: FW: Exceed-RC Order Confirmation
To:

Dear Customer,

-

Subject: FW: Exceed-RC Order Confirmation
Date: Monday, December 14, 2009, 6:27 AM

<style type="text/css">.ExternalClass #ecxyiv1817234204 .ecxExternalClass #ecxecxyiv119074738 .ecxecxExternalClass #ecxecxecxyiv915274658 .ecxecxecxExternalClass #ecxecxecxecxyiv1632720721 .ecxecxecxecxExternalClass #ecxecxecxecxecxyiv2068537778 .ecxecxecxecxecxExternalClass #ecxecxecxecxecxecxyiv525117416 .ecxecxecxecxecxecxExternalClass #ecxecxecxecxecxecxecxyiv1576992808 .ecxecxecxecxecxecxecxhmmessage P{padding:0px;}.ExternalClass #ecxyiv1817234204 .ecxExternalClass #ecxecxyiv119074738 .ecxecxExternalClass #ecxecxecxyiv915274658 .ecxecxecxExternalClass #ecxecxecxecxyiv1632720721 .ecxecxecxecxExternalClass #ecxecxecxecxecxyiv2068537778 .ecxecxecxecxecxExternalClass #ecxecxecxecxecxecxyiv525117416 .ecxecxecxecxecxecxExternalClass #ecxecxecxecxecxecxecxyiv1576992808{font-size:10pt;font-family:Verdana;}</style>I still have not received the second box of parts if they were sented thesame day it should have been here .

<style type="text/css">.ExternalClass #ecxyiv1817234204 .ecxExternalClass #ecxecxyiv119074738 .ecxecxExternalClass #ecxecxecxyiv915274658 .ecxecxecxExternalClass #ecxecxecxecxyiv1632720721 .ecxecxecxecxExternalClass #ecxecxecxecxecxyiv2068537778 .ecxecxecxecxecxExternalClass #ecxecxecxecxecxecxyiv525117416 .ecxecxecxecxecxecxExternalClass #ecxecxecxecxecxecxecxyiv1576992808 .ecxecxecxecxecxecxecxExternalClass .ecxecxecxecxecxecxecxecxhmmessage P{padding:0px;}.ExternalClass #ecxyiv1817234204 .ecxExternalClass #ecxecxyiv119074738 .ecxecxExternalClass #ecxecxecxyiv915274658 .ecxecxecxExternalClass #ecxecxecxecxyiv1632720721 .ecxecxecxecxExternalClass #ecxecxecxecxecxyiv2068537778 .ecxecxecxecxecxExternalClass #ecxecxecxecxecxecxyiv525117416 .ecxecxecxecxecxecxExternalClass #ecxecxecxecxecxecxecxyiv1576992808 .ecxecxecxecxecxecxecxExternalClass body.ecxecxecxecxecxecxecxecxhmmessage{font-size:10pt;font-family:Verdana;}</style> I received this items in one box
2 Spare Part Infinitive (51C08): Universal Dogbone 2P
> 1 51C802 Exceed EP Buggy Spare Parts: Centre dogbone
> 2 Spare Part Infinitive (51C08): Dog Bone*2pcs
> 1 Spare Part Infinitive (51C08): Front lower arm *2pcs
> 2 51C815 Exceed Nitro Truggy Spare Parts: Wheel Complete 2P
When will I receive the rest of the items order #681430

> 2 Spare Part Champion (51C801): Battery Pack 7.2v 3000mA
> 2 51C804 Exceed EP ATV Spare Parts: Truggy Shock Absorber 2P
> 1 Spare Part 1/10th Ultra On Road Nitro Car: Ball bearing ¦Õ10*¦Õ5*4-6pcs
> 1 Spare Part Xtreme (51C06): Ball bearing ¦Õ15*¦Õ10*4-6pcs
> 1 Xtreme 1/10 Buggy: Oil bearing ?5*?10*4*8pcs
> 1 Xtreme 1/10 Buggy: Oil beariing ?15*?10*4*6pcs
> 1 Infinitive 1/10 Scale Nitro Truck Replacement Parts: O-Ring*12PCS
> 2 Xtreme 1/10 Scale Buggy Replacement Parts: Axle*2PCS
> 2 Spare Part Ultra (51C22): Differential gear set*1SET
> 1 Spare Part Xtreme (51C06): Front arm holder*1PC
> 1 Spare Part Xtreme (51C06): Rear arm holder*1PC
> 1 Spare Part Infinitive (51C08): shock spring
> 1 Spare Part Infinitive (51C08): Transmissioin shaft 80MM*2PCS
> 1 Spare Part Infinitive (51C08): Front bumper block*1PC
> 1 Infinitive 1/10 Scale Nitro Truck Replacement Parts: Rear bumper block*2PC
> 1 Spare Part Infinitive (51C08): Nylon lock nut M4*8
> 1 51C805 Exceed EP Truggy Spare Parts: Motor Gear(17T)
> 1 51C802 Exceed EP Buggy Spare Parts: Diff.Main Gear(64T)
> 3 Spare Part Infinitive (51C08): Linkages*2pcs
> 1 Spare Part Infinitive (51C08): Rear lower arm*2pcs
Old 05-13-2010, 10:19 PM
Jeffleslie06

Andy,

I ordered a Rally Monster EP and the 48pitch spur gear stripped right away, i sent you a PM.
Old 09-26-2010, 10:55 AM
VermontRC

Do you deal with defective/broken engines? Ibought a new MadStorm and have broken the recoil trying to start it. Igot the engine running, won't idle and now the clutch nut is broken from pulling it over so much.
Old 11-08-2010, 05:10 PM
vinnyv28

i just ordered a 1/10 buggy forza with the .18 hope i dont have any ordering issues. I have been tracking it and its moving this way, cant wait till it gets here cant get here fast enough im a noob at the hobby but it looks like a blast
Old 03-22-2011, 07:37 AM
byrondp

I see that Andy from Exceed is answering on this forum. I have been trying to get a hold of exceed for a while now. I bought a car and it start smoking the first time I used it and it burned out. Help if anyone from exceed is on here.

thanks

Byron
Old 03-22-2011, 03:30 PM
madtruck1

what do you mean smoking??? if its nitro then its the smoke coming out of the exhaust.
Old 03-22-2011, 03:38 PM
byrondp

its an electric car.  it started smoking out of the gear in the back that looks like it makes the back wheels turn.  I son't know anything about the mechanics of it.
Old 03-22-2011, 03:39 PM
madtruck1

well, it may be rubbing or something, any pics or vid of it so we can see it?
Old 03-22-2011, 03:41 PM
byrondp

its dead now.  car won't drive at all.  battery powers the turning but that's it.  I can send a pic of what was smoking if that helps.  I was hoping i could get a hold of exceed through here.  They don't answer on their site and its brand new.  terrible customer service.
Old 03-22-2011, 03:43 PM
madtruck1

oh i get it now, it probally the ESC, if thats it just go to the local hobby shop and they should have some to replace it.
Old 03-22-2011, 03:44 PM
byrondp

pk.  I'll do that, but is it expensive?  I assume it should not burn out on first use?
Old 03-22-2011, 03:49 PM
madtruck1

some do, here is a good one i put on mine when it burnt out. you gotta be carefull about the battery you put in them. that will cause them to burn up quickly . heres a good one for about $35 i think.

http://www.hobbytown.com/Shop/speed-...osport-fwd-esc
Old 03-22-2011, 03:50 PM
byrondp

thanks

Old 03-22-2011, 03:51 PM
madtruck1

your welcome, hope it helps.
Old 10-18-2015, 05:46 PM
ijpom

Default Order issue for NitroRCX or not?

Hi,
I placed an order for a Level 28 engine and servo. Arrived no problem. Details:
[TABLE]
[TR="class: yui-dt-first yui-dt-even"]
[TD="class: order-col yui-dt0-col-orderid yui-dt-col-orderid yui-dt-sortable yui-dt-desc"]343645[/TD]
[TD="class: date-col yui-dt0-col-date yui-dt-col-date yui-dt-sortable"]Oct 12 2015
[/TD]
[TD="class: itemcount-col yui-dt0-col-itemcount yui-dt-col-itemcount"]2[/TD]
[TD="class: shpmethod-col yui-dt0-col-itemsummary yui-dt-col-itemsummary"]Level .28 Nitro RC Engine, 60G EXI Digital Coreless Servo-D226F w/ Metal Gear
[/TD]
[TD="class: amount-col yui-dt0-col-amount yui-dt-col-amount"][/TD]
[TD="class: shpstatus-col yui-dt0-col-shippingdata yui-dt-col-shippingdata yui-dt-sortable"][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

The engine has what is either a redesigned carb orifice, or a carb that is missing a manufacturing process. First image is the new EX28 compared with an older SH28 carb. Note the thick EX side walls, narrowing down the orifice to 9.9 mm (from 11.7mm on the SH28). I know this is not a direct comparison.

Image two is of my in-car EX28 carb orifice. It has similar dimensions to the SH with an orifice of 11.4 mm.

So I want and need this engine. But if this is a one-shot mis-manufactured item, I want to exchange it. If this is the state of the art current carb orifice and is like all the others in stock, then there is no exchange needed.

I have more dimensions if it would be useful.
Thanks for the time.

Answered from Hobbypartz via NitroRCX:
Carb design is the same as all stock items. Presume a redesign.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20151018_193455586_HDR.jpg
Views:	979
Size:	2.95 MB
ID:	2126142   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20151018_194121252.jpg
Views:	860
Size:	1.90 MB
ID:	2126143  

Last edited by ijpom; 10-21-2015 at 06:43 AM. Reason: Added resolution
Old 12-05-2015, 03:50 PM
Sterr-It-Up

hey there i need some input on my rally monster nitro. i changed my tires to a bigger wider set and now it wont go to second gear and clutch bell reaches hi temps. any tips or tweeks i can do to keep my bigger tires on and still reach second gear?
Old 10-22-2017, 07:57 PM
nwahS

Wish i seen this years ago.

Saved money for along time and picked up an exceed infinitive from nitrorcx. At 300$ or so back then. plus some extra parts.

I recieved the wrong truck and never got my parts.

Did the proper break in. Truck lasted maybe 3-5 tanks after break in before motor became untunable.

Zero help. Automated.

I like the look of the thunderfire specially at 150. But not falling for that again