Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: ****EXCEED-RC ORDER ISSUE*****

just joking but they should have honored the price even though it was a mistake, its not the consumers fault that there was a mistake. just my opinion.
    125 characters and 2 lines is not enough to list my RC obsession!!!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Hi Andy, I ordered 2 pairs of wheels/tires on Wed Feb 13th from exceedRC, order# yhst-134304101927782-5648. The confirmation # is 324914. I paid for shipping via UPS 2nd day air and was informed they would be here Friday Feb 15th. I have not yet received them and when I use the tracking page on UPS website, it says it was billed on 2/13, but does not say if they were shipped. I am pretty mad as I needed them for the weekend and now I dont seem to be able to find out what is going on. I sent an email to ExceedRC yesterday but have not had a reply. Can you look into it for me and let me know the status of my order. Any help is much appreciated. Thanx Andy. Regards, Rob

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

PS. Can you also make sure that my order is right. The wheels are for the 1/8th Razor. Thanx again, Rob.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Hi rob,

I'll have it go out today. Sorry for the delay. They are B/O but I'll get it to you.

Sorry about this and I'll make it up. I'll give you a free shipping on future order of parts. Let me know before hand if you need parts and I'll check.

Sorry and please accept my apology on this.

Andy
    Andy - Official Exceed RC Support Forum Host

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

OK. Thanx mate. I accept the apology, I was just getting worried that I hadn't heard anything, even though I was tying to contact Exceed online and by direct email and couldnt get a reply, but thank you for your response and hopefully I'll be motoring again Wed/Thursday. Thanks also for the free shipping on my next order, I'm sure it will be soon the way I drive this thing, hehe. Regards, Rob.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Got the wheels today!! Thanx Andy!!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

does exceed replace engines? my engine wont start. it only has about 1 gal though it. will they replace it? I did everything changed plugs, heated the engine and nothing. I pulled and pulled and pulled then charger the glow igniter primed the engine and pulled till my finger got blisters and nothing...... I tried the next day set the needle setting to the company's starting points and nothing i pulled soo much the pull start broke... I also lost one of the clutch bell bearings......... Will they send me a new engine?
    They call me \"butthead\".......

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

yhst-14197398381157-4047 I also ordered the starter kit and it never came... I think we canceled the order for the starter kit now that I have 2 glow igniter and a fuel bottle.... Thanks!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

dude i wouldnt even bother with exceed cars you can get somthing better for around the same price from what iv seen these cars dont even have decnt air stability

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Please hurry up and reply i want to get it going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-Thanks

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RMA issued. check you email. will replace engine

Andy
    ORIGINAL: madmax22

Please hurry up and reply i want to get it going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-Thanks

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

what other company do you see that has prices like this that are not the same quailty? there is nothing wrong with HSP cars in the first place. parts will break no matter what brand you have.
    Exceed Razor, RedCat Tsumani and wanna be Volcano

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I don't know if this is the right place to post it but refer me to the right place if it is not. I just want to make a comment on the shipping. I ordered from Nitrorcx.com a buggy and it was shipped it via Fedex (I live in Canada). This is a much better choice since they charge much less fees than UPS. However, it has been sent without a signature requested (to confirm the delivery). This is not very wise because I was working the day of the delivery and Fedex just left the big box in front of my house. Thank god I was tracking the package every hour so I saw right away that it was left unattended at home. I was fortunate enough to have the phone number of my neighbour which happened by luck to be there and could pick up the package for me. In the event where some teenager had decided to steal my box, It would have been a big mess since Nitrorcx.com and myself would not have any proof that it was effectively delivered. I would have cancelled my credit card payment. I would have been upset. Nitrorcx would have been upset. Everybody loose. Was it a mistake not to ask for a signature or was it to save money? I would have gladly paid an extra 10-15$ to make sure everything was safe. The story ended up fine but could have been much worse and I think it should be dealt with to avoid any other situation like this.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Sorry, are all teenagers thieves, and are all thieves teenagers?

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Thank you for pointing this out. For shippment that more than $300 we add signature to it. But don't worry if package is lost nitrorcx.com wil be responsible for them.

Andy

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

i have a question for this car below

http://www.nitrorcx.com/lamborghini-nitro-rc-car.html

i broke this plastic part in between the engine flywheel and the clutch bell. i noticed that there was a plastic part that goes in between them and it was shredded and melted.i took the engine off and it was half melted and shredded up, the car wont run without it ( wont go forward.) the plastic part sits on top of the engine flywheel (02068) and when you put the clutch bell (02023) on it goes on top of it. i was wondering if you knew what that part was and if you guys have a replacement for it, if you do please post me back, it would be much appreciated. if you don't know what part i mean then if you have a fax number then i could send you a couple of pictures or just post them here.

-thanks,
    Chris

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: lucmarchand

I don't know if this is the right place to post it but refer me to the right place if it is not. I just want to make a comment on the shipping. I ordered from Nitrorcx.com a buggy and it was shipped it via Fedex (I live in Canada). This is a much better choice since they charge much less fees than UPS. However, it has been sent without a signature requested (to confirm the delivery). This is not very wise because I was working the day of the delivery and Fedex just left the big box in front of my house. Thank god I was tracking the package every hour so I saw right away that it was left unattended at home. I was fortunate enough to have the phone number of my neighbour which happened by luck to be there and could pick up the package for me. In the event where some teenager had decided to steal my box, It would have been a big mess since Nitrorcx.com and myself would not have any proof that it was effectively delivered. I would have cancelled my credit card payment. I would have been upset. Nitrorcx would have been upset. Everybody loose. Was it a mistake not to ask for a signature or was it to save money? I would have gladly paid an extra 10-15$ to make sure everything was safe. The story ended up fine but could have been much worse and I think it should be dealt with to avoid any other situation like this.
    When you need parts or a new vehicle contact sebastien.tremblay@nitrospeedrc.com . He is a parts dealer in Quebec City . I buy all of my exceed and redcat pars from him. get the parts in like 3 days for me in ontario and has great prices.
    P4d4, Sl4sh & Vaterra Kemora

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

does he have a web site?

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: StephenW

does he have a web site?
    No he doesnt, just email him with the parts you need and he'll email you a quote.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Andy,
    Just wondering how long a servo should last? I bought my Extreme Forza buggy in October, and recently my stearing servo has become very eratic. I swithch the connection to my throttle withthe jumpy servo and it just twitches. i have fresh batteries in my car and in my remote. Can you do anything for me?
    Thanks,
    Don
    Additional note: I only have about 3 quarts thru my buggy.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

You can get your parts here: http://www.exceedrc.com/sparepart51c22.html

Clutch Shoe(w/Spring) 51C00-02048

Thanks
    Andy
    ORIGINAL: xsv161

i have a question for this car below

http://www.nitrorcx.com/lamborghini-nitro-rc-car.html

i broke this plastic part in between the engine flywheel and the clutch bell. i noticed that there was a plastic part that goes in between them and it was shredded and melted.i took the engine off and it was half melted and shredded up, the car wont run without it ( wont go forward.) the plastic part sits on top of the engine flywheel (02068) and when you put the clutch bell (02023) on it goes on top of it. i was wondering if you knew what that part was and if you guys have a replacement for it, if you do please post me back, it would be much appreciated. if you don't know what part i mean then if you have a fax number then i could send you a couple of pictures or just post them here.

-thanks,
    Chris

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

the sterring servo are as good as redcat's. you can send it back to me and I'll exchange another one for you. PM me your order number and I'll issue RMA.

Andy

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

andy can u tell me about the engine replacement from nitrorcx please

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

well if you have problem with your engine or piston broken I'll replace them. let let me know. of course I'll try to help you out first before exchanging.

Andy

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

sweet. ur the bomb .lol

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast