Community
Search
Notices
Exceed RC Support - Nitro Cars Discuss all Nitro Car Support for items purchased or will be purchasing at Exceed RC.

****EXCEED-RC ORDER ISSUE*****

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2008, 04:53 PM
jrock0012

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ****EXCEED-RC ORDER ISSUE*****

Hey andy my order number is 427665, and one item I had ordered was rear axles and received the pinion gear joint cup, this has happend twice now. I e mailed nitrorcx and let them know that these two parts are mixed up on the web page the first time it happend and still nothing has changed. If you can help me that would be great, I need the rear axles for the 1/8 tectonic MT I don't know the part number because its not right on the website.
Old 09-12-2008, 06:41 PM
yadac123

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ok the break arm sent.

Andy
ORIGINAL: Evil Ernie

Andy,
I think I have the order#. Since there was no packing slip in the box, the only thing that resembles any of the #'s I've seen are 426198.
Old 09-12-2008, 06:43 PM
yadac123

sure I can help you out. you do have a owner's manual and can you give me the part number from there?

Please tell me which part number you ordered was incorrectly sent? more detail please so I can better help you.

Andy
ORIGINAL: jrock0012

Hey andy my order number is 427665, and one item I had ordered was rear axles and received the pinion gear joint cup, this has happend twice now. I e mailed nitrorcx and let them know that these two parts are mixed up on the web page the first time it happend and still nothing has changed. If you can help me that would be great, I need the rear axles for the 1/8 tectonic MT I don't know the part number because its not right on the website.
Old 09-12-2008, 07:13 PM
Evil Ernie

Wow! Thanks Andy!
You're top notch!!!

ORIGINAL: yadac123

ok the break arm sent.

Andy

Andy,
I think I have the order#. Since there was no packing slip in the box, the only thing that resembles any of the #'s I've seen are 426198.
Old 09-12-2008, 08:55 PM
jrock0012

Hey andy the owners manual says the same thing as the parts page on nitrorcx, it says that the rear axle part # is 81018, but when I ordered that part number I received the pinion gear joint cups which that part number is 81072. On the nitrorcx web page it says rear axles but shows a picture of the pinion gear joint cups?? I've ordered rear axles twice now and received the pinion cups both times, what I need is the rear axles which im guessing is part number 81072 even though it's labeled as pinion gear joint cups on the web page and the manual....if that makes any sense....[sm=50_50.gif]
Old 09-15-2008, 07:00 PM
yadac123

what's your order number?

Andy

Hey andy the owners manual says the same thing as the parts page on nitrorcx, it says that the rear axle part # is 81018, but when I ordered that part number I received the pinion gear joint cups which that part number is 81072. On the nitrorcx web page it says rear axles but shows a picture of the pinion gear joint cups?? I've ordered rear axles twice now and received the pinion cups both times, what I need is the rear axles which im guessing is part number 81072 even though it's labeled as pinion gear joint cups on the web page and the manual....if that makes any sense....[sm=50_50.gif]
Old 09-15-2008, 07:16 PM
jrock0012

MY order number is 427665,
Old 09-15-2008, 07:33 PM
yadac123

here's a more complete list http://www.exceedrc.com/sparepart51c832.html

can you take a picture of the exact part you need so I can compare.

Andy
Old 09-16-2008, 06:05 AM
jrock0012

The pictures on the nitrorcx web site are much more clear, http://www.nitrorcx.com/51c00-81072.html it's labled pinion gear joint cup but these are actually rear axles, rear axles are what I need, thanks andy.
Old 09-16-2008, 08:21 PM
Evil Ernie

Andy,
Any Warranty on Exceed vehicles? I had a differential gear assy (08013) get totally stripped out today. Barely two weeks old and less than a gallon of fuel thru it. Needless to say, I'm not really thrilled right now. If this part isn't covered under warranty, then I'll be buying two or three gear assys and a spare full tranny. I know it's a beginner RC, but jeez, I figured I get a little more time out of a gear assy.
So far tho, the engine runs fantastic (I probably just jinxed myself). Starts on the first or second pull and runs really strong.

After I get this fixed, should there be any kind of lube applied or should it run dry? The existing tranny has no grease, oil, or drylube to speak of.
Old 09-17-2008, 05:34 PM
yadac123

Your order number is 427665 and do you want me to send you 1 x 51c00-81072? this will fix the problem?

Andy

The pictures on the nitrorcx web site are much more clear, http://www.nitrorcx.com/51c00-81072.html it's labled pinion gear joint cup but these are actually rear axles, rear axles are what I need, thanks andy.
Old 09-17-2008, 05:36 PM
yadac123

Yes exceed warranty is 30 days. I can help you out. what's your order number?

gear stripped out most of time is the due to crash or lose rock chip get jammed between gear. Please becareful.

Andy

Andy,
Any Warranty on Exceed vehicles? I had a differential gear assy (08013) get totally stripped out today. Barely two weeks old and less than a gallon of fuel thru it. Needless to say, I'm not really thrilled right now. If this part isn't covered under warranty, then I'll be buying two or three gear assys and a spare full tranny. I know it's a beginner RC, but jeez, I figured I get a little more time out of a gear assy.
So far tho, the engine runs fantastic (I probably just jinxed myself). Starts on the first or second pull and runs really strong.

After I get this fixed, should there be any kind of lube applied or should it run dry? The existing tranny has no grease, oil, or drylube to speak of.
Old 09-17-2008, 05:41 PM
jrock0012

Yes I think that would work, they should get this problem resolved though so it doesn't happen to anyone else, thanks Andy
Old 09-17-2008, 05:44 PM
Evil Ernie

Thanks for the help Andy! My order is 426198. I got the brake assy in the mail today btw. Much appreciated! Hopefully this will be the last time bothering ya!
Come payday, I'll still order a couple extra gear sets and a full tranny just so I have spares on hand.
Old 09-17-2008, 07:51 PM
yadac123

ok parts sent.

Andy

Yes I think that would work, they should get this problem resolved though so it doesn't happen to anyone else, thanks Andy
Old 09-17-2008, 07:55 PM
yadac123

Done

Andy

Thanks for the help Andy! My order is 426198. I got the brake assy in the mail today btw. Much appreciated! Hopefully this will be the last time bothering ya!
Come payday, I'll still order a couple extra gear sets and a full tranny just so I have spares on hand.
Old 09-18-2008, 01:08 AM
robausti

Hello,

Has any one had any trouble with contacting NitroRCX or Raidentech. My issue is that my Forza was returned to them mid Aug 08 and the vehicle has since been out of stock when I did speak to someone they told me they would restock in about 2 weeks now its going on a month and a half.. still nothing. All I have is an RMA number they provided me to return the kit. They did confirm they recieved it but now at this point I want to know what is in stock, and if possible to pay the difference and get something else. When I try calling all I get is a busy signal.
Old 09-18-2008, 07:11 PM
yadac123

can you please provide me your order number so I can better help you out.

Andy
ORIGINAL: robausti

Hello,

Has any one had any trouble with contacting NitroRCX or Raidentech. My issue is that my Forza was returned to them mid Aug 08 and the vehicle has since been out of stock when I did speak to someone they told me they would restock in about 2 weeks now its going on a month and a half.. still nothing. All I have is an RMA number they provided me to return the kit. They did confirm they recieved it but now at this point I want to know what is in stock, and if possible to pay the difference and get something else. When I try calling all I get is a busy signal.
Old 09-18-2008, 08:09 PM
jrock0012

Thanks Andy..
Old 09-18-2008, 11:31 PM
robausti

Thanks Andy,

My RMA number is 400878.
Old 09-21-2008, 11:10 PM
Evil Ernie

Done

Andy

Andy,
Quick update on the trans gear failure. I hope to be recieving my parts that you sent and the spares that I bought tomorrow or tuesday. In anticipation, I removed the trans from the vehicle to start the teardown at which time I discovered what caused the failure. The two screws that hold the halves of the trans together were not tight. I thought that maybe this step in the process was missed, but upon further investigation, I found that the holes in the aluminum cross beams were stripped out. Little piles of aluminum powder came pouring out of the holes. This tells me that either the holes were drilled too big and couldn't support the threads, or the tap used to make the threads was shot, or the screws were overtightened and stripped out at the factory.
With the amount of flex that the trans must endure, I'm sure that it twisted/pulled/moved the gear out of alignment. This may have caused the failure and subsequent stripping of the gear. Luckily, I've ordered a complete trans, so I've got it covered until I order new crossmembers. Tomorrow I'll be going over the entire vehicle checking every nut, screw, and bolt.
Thanks again for all your help!!! You da man!!!!
Old 09-22-2008, 04:42 PM
yadac123

NP

Andy

Done

Andy

Andy,
Quick update on the trans gear failure. I hope to be recieving my parts that you sent and the spares that I bought tomorrow or tuesday. In anticipation, I removed the trans from the vehicle to start the teardown at which time I discovered what caused the failure. The two screws that hold the halves of the trans together were not tight. I thought that maybe this step in the process was missed, but upon further investigation, I found that the holes in the aluminum cross beams were stripped out. Little piles of aluminum powder came pouring out of the holes. This tells me that either the holes were drilled too big and couldn't support the threads, or the tap used to make the threads was shot, or the screws were overtightened and stripped out at the factory.
With the amount of flex that the trans must endure, I'm sure that it twisted/pulled/moved the gear out of alignment. This may have caused the failure and subsequent stripping of the gear. Luckily, I've ordered a complete trans, so I've got it covered until I order new crossmembers. Tomorrow I'll be going over the entire vehicle checking every nut, screw, and bolt.
Thanks again for all your help!!! You da man!!!!
Old 10-03-2008, 02:39 PM
hokiesteven

Any idea when you will get the diff gear assembly in stock (part #08013)? My order # is yhst-14197398381157-15917. This is my son's first RC (mine as well) and he wants to try it out on a local track in a couple of weeks. Just wondering if he will have the part in time. Thx!
Old 10-03-2008, 05:05 PM
yadac123

sorry it's out. Pm me and I'll reply you once I have it in stock.

Andy
Old 10-03-2008, 06:25 PM
Evil Ernie

I've got a couple of those backordered as well.
Andy, any process to specifying what wheel tire combo's we can want? My bud ordered a full set and got old style rims in chrome and blue with herringbone tires. I made another order as well and in the comments box, specified either black or yellow rims. Will that work, or is it a crapshoot?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.