Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > Exceed RC Support - Nitro Cars
Reload this Page >

question about 1/8 exceed titan nitro rc

Notices
Exceed RC Support - Nitro Cars Discuss all Nitro Car Support for items purchased or will be purchasing at Exceed RC.

question about 1/8 exceed titan nitro rc

Old 03-25-2009, 10:01 PM
chevyderek72

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: question about 1/8 exceed titan nitro rc

Oh man i havent tore into my 1/8th scale to know yet. If nobody else know ill try and find out. And you gotta lean that hsn out a ton. That thing isnt makin any power like that, just so you know
Old 03-26-2009, 08:28 AM
Bildo4

Dude, im a total noob about all this. Played with weedwakers and lawn mower engines so it aint that alien to me. Would love to have a close up diagram of all the gearboxes. ( front middle back) for the 4wheel drive.
Old 03-28-2009, 09:16 AM
Bildo4

Found out what its was. The center univ differential cap is slide off. The hex nut doesnt seem to have enuff to grip on to. Any Ideas on whats going on? These is to the rear wheels.
Old 03-18-2010, 03:56 AM
Nitro Killer Dave

I'm new with nitros, and I've just bought a used Titan.  The kid who owned it said he used it only 4 times. So I gave him $140 for it, and I got it today! It looks great! no scratches on top or bottom. Just a little dirty around motor.  Anyway it came with just about everything except fuel and after run oil.  His mom said she took it to a hobby shop and they never told her about oiling the engine. Some people say only oil once in a while, but I will oil after each use! I heard it will make my motor last longer. I am going to be using 20% Blue Thunder in it, but I need to know what kind of glow plugs to use! I live on the coast of Washington, and we get alot of moisture here! Someone told me that some people call the Titan "Just a upgraded New Brite.,  I have one of those too, and I hope it's not as gutless as that! I know it won't . If any one out there can tell me more about this truck please do, because it didn't come with any info.    Thanks for reading!  Now write me back ASAP