Community
Search
Notices
Exceed RC Support - Nitro Cars Discuss all Nitro Car Support for items purchased or will be purchasing at Exceed RC.

Mods

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2009, 09:25 AM
will412

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mods

I'm new to nitro cars and I just recently purchased an exceed rc hyperspeed, and just want to know if I wanted to put street wheels and tires on it, what size would I have to get. I was told if I want to put a "street" style body it would have to be 1/10. So if I want a chrome wheel set for a Mustang body, what type and size tires and wheels would I need? Thanks in advance.
Old 02-18-2009, 06:41 PM
bigpurv74

Default RE: Mods

it has to have a 12mm wheel hex and thats about the only limiting thing but u might want to get 2.2 inch wheels and if u want a car body ull have to buy some body posts that will work
Old 02-19-2009, 08:21 PM
joeyhatch11

Default RE: Mods

Use the rims/tires that come with the Exceed on-road car. If you want a on-road car, why did you buy a off-road buggy? I have the HyperSpeed and love the fact that it's off road. I've had it since Christmas. Still have the stock tires on it and they are about ready for a new set. But I've puts lots of hours on them so they hold up rather well to street running.