Community
Search
Notices
Exceed RC Support - Nitro Cars Discuss all Nitro Car Support for items purchased or will be purchasing at Exceed RC.

Hyperspeed Body

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2010, 04:29 AM
JakeRyan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hyperspeed Body

Let me start off by saying thank you for allowing me to join this site. I am completely new to rc and have gained tons of information just by reading other post. I just purchased the exceed rc hyper speed and have not layed my hands on it yet (I cant wait). I have one question to anybody who can help. On the nitrorcx website they state that "YOU CAN CHANGE THE BODY-KIT INTO LIKE LEXUS, BMW, MERCEDES, ETC." Well I have tried to research to the best of my ability what other bodies will fit on the hyper speed. I'vlooked into other manufacturers, sizes, and scales with no luck. I love the way the buggy comes stock but for the future I would like to know if i could possibly put a subaru body on it and where toget one?

thanks in advance
Old 05-06-2010, 09:41 PM
Jeffleslie06

Default RE: Hyperspeed Body

Yeah it would be possible to change the body, you would first have to get rid of the wings, then order new body mounting posts to accomodate which ever body you choose. When you choose a body, match it to the overall dimensions of your hyper speed in millimeters and go from there, towerhobbies.com has tons of bodies, as well as rcplanet.com, Hope this helps you.
Old 05-06-2010, 09:43 PM
JakeRyan

Default RE: Hyperspeed Body

alright thats what I needed to know. thank you very much