Community
Search
Notices
Executive Vice President Candidate - Horrace Cain This for is for you to discuss the AMA directly with Horrace Cain, an AMA Executive Vice Presidential Candidate. All other AMA related posts must be posted in the main forum. Foolishness, trolling and flaming will not be allowed. Keep it civil.

You've got to be kidding!

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2008, 02:43 PM
STLPilot
My Feedback: (21)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default You've got to be kidding!

In another thread:
OTOH, I am not taking a FIRM stand against the PPP until I see results of a significant time period. I will promote that which in my opinion benefits all of AMA as time goes by.
Question, in regards to the PPP, why would you have to wait till you see results of a signifigant time period to stand against the PPP if you are running for EVP? Now that you are running for EVP why would you not embrace this new AMA position which the AMA's EC voted into policy by and overwhelming majority. Whether or not you stand against it ... what are you going to do to to improve it. Because frankly Hoss this program did not slide into place by a narrow margin, it was a landslide. Why on earth would you have to wait to see the results like a fair weather fan, then to do something about it on the day your elected. I assume, as a USAF pilot you didn't live by this methodology.
Old 08-22-2008, 07:02 PM
Hossfly

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: You've got to be kidding!

No Name, No AMA number, No response.