Community
Search
Notices
Executive Vice President Candidate - Mark Smith This for is for you to discuss the AMA directly with Mark Smith, an AMA Executive Vice Presidential Candidate. All other AMA related posts must be posted in the main forum. Foolishness, trolling and flaming will not be allowed. Keep it civil.

Your position?

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2008, 06:14 AM
kid chuckles

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Your position?

Do you think the job you have right now with AMA was a direct result in the campaining you did for Dave? Or from your friendship? In other words was it handed to you on a platter, because of favors you did for Dave? This is the type things I want to see stopped. Best man for the job should be doing the job not a friend or campainer that helped the Pres. get where he is.
Old 09-23-2008, 07:46 AM
marktsmith

Default RE: Your position?

In short, my answer is no. My present job with AMA is the volunteer position of District IX Vice President. I did not know Dave when I ran for the position in 2004. I ran unopposed for this position in 2007.

Mark
Old 10-05-2008, 07:12 AM
kid chuckles

Ok your position now is a volunteer position, How did you run for a volunteer position in 2004, and unoppposed in 2007 if it is a volunteer position? Lots of talk about conflict of interest in the PPP program and the two individuals that are supposedly helping AMA. Have you recieved anything from these companies, ANYTHING. IF so then that is being to me a direct conflict of interest. I don't think the two folks who have more to gain than anyone even AMA should be on any committee.
Old 10-05-2008, 09:11 AM
marktsmith

I ran unopposed in 2004. Please see my earlier postings concerning any conflicts of interest.
Mark