Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Extreme Speed Prop Planes
Reload this Page >

Martin baker M.B.3 for racing

Notices
Extreme Speed Prop Planes Discuss the need for speed with fast prop planes (Screamin Demon, Diamond Dust, Shrikes or any REAL sound breakin'''' plane)

Martin baker M.B.3 for racing

Old 07-28-2012, 10:21 AM
windcosmic
My Feedback: (14)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Martin baker M.B.3 for racing

Fast, cheap building box type fuselage construction, for full tuned pipe .40 engines.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Vt56363.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	143.4 KB
ID:	1786779  
Old 07-28-2012, 06:48 PM
Crazy4Flight
My Feedback: (540)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Martin baker M.B.3 for racing

what did he say? needed a faster radio signal???

kool lookin plane!
Old 07-28-2012, 11:12 PM
windcosmic
My Feedback: (14)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Martin baker M.B.3 for racing

I don't know that man. But I often visit RC Network.de even if I don't know the German language, because it is an interesting Website
especially for the ones who are interested in R/C speed.

The plane he is holding looks nice. I realized it should had been a sorta of Heinkel semi-scale model intended for speed, so I am trying to copy it.

I can ensure you that a 1968 made radio can handle the speed of a modern F3D plane without any trouble. In Italy you can not use the 27MHz, it is legal, but not safe.

Try to buy a Simprop Alpha or a Simprop SAM and then fly your Dago red or Miss Candace Q.40.
You will be amazed.

- But my argues were focused especially in the loss of technical knowledge that is leading many lands (Including U.S.) into a sorta of Mid-Age era.
- You can buy all that you want (but not forever) without understand how it is made from. The U.S. (and many other lands, too) went in mona because the American economy was based upon paper sheets.

- In italy .. it was based upon shoes, T-Shirts and clothes. Now we are also losting the knowledge on how to cut a fashion cloth.