Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jett Q40 LS

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Jett Q40 LS

ORIGINAL: Lownverted

Wow...pretty amusing seeing a few folks get all wound up over a simply comment. CP, the only history you have is with ignorance. I find it extremely amusing that you will stalk me and go out of your way to make you feel better (troll much?). I actually feel pretty sorry for you. Typical bully behavior.

Good deal on the engine
    Low he trolls for me also. he came on here trolled for you. then when you were defended he was suck up to daven. We get out and fly planes he spends his time on the net posting. Pig is what he is. I try to ignor him and trying to not go down to his level. Dont waste your time going and looking at all his posts either all that will do is waste your time. ALL fourms on the internet has guys like him.
    AMA # 126183
    Fly light, fly fast and fly low.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: airraptor

ORIGINAL: Lownverted

Wow...pretty amusing seeing a few folks get all wound up over a simply comment. CP, the only history you have is with ignorance. I find it extremely amusing that you will stalk me and go out of your way to make you feel better (troll much?). I actually feel pretty sorry for you. Typical bully behavior.

Good deal on the engine
    Low he trolls for me also. he came on here trolled for you. then when you were defended he was suck up to daven. We get out and fly planes he spends his time on the net posting. Pig is what he is. I try to ignor him and trying to not go down to his level. Dont waste your time going and looking at all his posts either all that will do is waste your time. ALL fourms on the internet has guys like him.
    No sweat off my brow for sure. Thinking of coming and racing with you guys next year. Any rule changes in the works I should know about?
    Mach 3 with my hair on fire!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

We are in between rules cycles (2 year periods), unless there is an emergency proposal there shouldn't be any changes for 2013 unless your local area decides to do something different.
    Dave Norman
    29w

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Is "trolling" what you call it when I Wavoscoped the .35 powered LR1 that you claimed did 190 mph [to 1000s of viewers on Youtube] and I showed everyone here that it's top speed downwind was in reality about 150 mph and it's true speed is more like 135 mph.
    For somebody that got exposed here as the lowest form of human trash, A LIAR.....you sure don't seem to have much of a sense of shame or embarrassment.
    Every time you chime in with a wild claim about an engine or plane that sounds ridiculous, I have asked you to give details about how you did it and you have never once been able to back up those ridiculous claims with any facts or proof.
    If you want to call that "trolling" on my part...then have at it Pinocchio.
    WHO GUNNA FEED MAW KEEEIDS..???

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: combatpigg

Is ''trolling'' what you call it when I Wavoscoped the .35 powered LR1 that you claimed did 190 mph [to 1000s of viewers on Youtube] and I showed everyone here that it's top speed downwind was in reality about 150 mph and it's true speed is more like 135 mph.
    For somebody that got exposed here as the lowest form of human trash, A LIAR.....you sure don't seem to have much of a sense of shame or embarrassment.
    Every time you chime in with a wild claim about an engine or plane that sounds ridiculous, I have asked you to give details about how you did it and you have never once been able to back up those ridiculous claims with any facts or proof.
    If you want to call that ''trolling'' on my part...then have at it Pinocchio.

lol your an Idiot. it has been proven many times the wave scope isnt accurate. but what ever pig say as you want. I know what the radar gun said. It was 190 down wind with a 17 mph steady wind as reported on our wind meter that flight. I have had 6 people do a "wavescope" of that flight all with different results. A jett 35 rear exhaust on a marine pipe turning 21,000 on the ground with a 8x7 APC prop and around 23,500 in the air. the plane is 2.9 lbs empty. so only 135 huh. what big TROLL you are. So mad because everyone else is having fun with toy bigger than yours. [X(][8D]
    AMA # 126183

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: combatpigg

Is ''trolling'' what you call it when I Wavoscoped the .35 powered LR1 that you claimed did 190 mph [to 1000s of viewers on Youtube] and I showed everyone here that it's top speed downwind was in reality about 150 mph and it's true speed is more like 135 mph.
    If you want to call that ''trolling'' on my part...then have at it Pinocchio.

lol your an Idiot. it has been proven many times the wave scope isnt accurate. but what ever pig say as you want. I know what the radar gun said. It was 190 down wind with a 17 mph steady wind as reported on our wind meter that flight. I have had 6 people do a ''wavescope'' of that flight all with different results. A jett 35 rear exhaust on a marine pipe turning 21,000 on the ground with a 8x7 APC prop and around 23,500 in the air. the plane is 2.9 lbs empty. so only 135 huh. what big TROLL you are. So mad because everyone else is having fun with toy bigger than yours. [X(][8D]
    Now you're squirming like a gut shot rabbit and it sure is a pathetic sight.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: daven

I did have a buy it now price of $200, motor is sold.
    Duh, I guess I should have looked harder.. oops. My bad and my apologies. Had I slowed down enough to see that I am sure the critter that lurks on my right shoulder and gets me in trouble with my wife would have screamed "but it now, buy it now.." in my ear. Someone else got a good engine and at a decent price. My loss.

Sorry I'm late dear, I had to help my uncle Jack off his horse.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Nope just tired of you trying to discredit everyone. Combatpigg DO NOT ATTACK me in a public forum again. Last warning!
    AMA # 126183

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Daven got double luck out of this one with a sale and a show.
    A guy who used to live on this site and now is rarely here due to the "upgrade".
    Most likely fading away till the My Forums is fixed. Too bad.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Nope just tired of you trying to discredit everyone. Combatpigg DO NOT ATTACK me in a public forum again. Last warning!
    Stick to your own advice.
    Rewind the tape to see who shot in here to attack who.
    Trouble is you think your own stuff doesn't stink.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	By76217.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	13.9 KB 
ID:	1820402  
    Mach 3 with my hair on fire!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

People, People, People...........................

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Got that right Vic,
    Dave Norman
    29w

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Wow, can sure tell its the off season.
    Im surprised the moderator let it go on like this.

Im gonna go fly now!
    Race101
    YS Engines
    Team JR AMERICAS
    Waymire Decaling

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I didn't know there were still moderators around here
    Dave Norman
    29w

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Mostly "Retired" ones
    Race101
    YS Engines
    Team JR AMERICAS
    Waymire Decaling

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Jeff, I wouldn't worry about it. Anyone who can think for themselves can clearly see that he is not worth listening to. Anyone can come on the internet and make claims or try to dis-credit someone else. Taking your airplane and running it against others competitvly and winning is proof positive you know what you are doing. I had the pleasure of calling you to quite a few wins this season. Nobody can argue with success. I kid and talk alot of trash but know what counts is who crosses the finish line first.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

"Retired"
    Are you sure thats spelled right?
    A guy who used to live on this site and now is rarely here due to the "upgrade".
    Most likely fading away till the My Forums is fixed. Too bad.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: speedracerntrixie

Jeff, I wouldn't worry about it. Anyone who can think for themselves can clearly see that he is not worth listening to. Anyone can come on the internet and make claims or try to dis-credit someone else. Taking your airplane and running it against others competitvly and winning is proof positive you know what you are doing. I had the pleasure of calling you to quite a few wins this season. Nobody can argue with success.* I kid and talk alot of trash but know what counts is who crosses the finish line first.

Correct. You two fellows would do very well to ignore what I do and how I get it done.
    In the meantime, anyone who has followed my work knows that Wavoscope is in 99.9% agreement with my onboard telemetry. I am talking about dozens of speed runs with various planes and speeds logged and reported here [or at the 1/2A forum].
    I looked at all of Jeff's passes with his LR-1 and could not find any that were remotely close to 190 mph. Not even close and the low speeds going up wind revealed a plane that flies like you would predict that a .35 powered plane would fly. Nothing too special but fast enough to be fun without the need to lie about it.
    If you want to lend your support to a guy who has repeatedly come to RCU with his exagerated claims, that speaks volumes about who you are as a man.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

LOL Combat, you advise others to ignore you and what you do so why can't you do the same? So are you actually going to dump on me because I happen to be friends with a guy whom you beleive to be making false claim? Your head must explode everytime you see a TV commercial LOL We are only talking about model airplanes, personally I wouldn't give a hoot if he claimed he flew an ugly stick 250 MPH, it's not worth the time you are spending on it. Come down and race with us if it bothers you that much after all the winner gets the bragging rights and everyone else are losers

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

If only you read all of his worthless claims about engine mods that his "Engine Guy" does. It serves no purpose and has absolutely zero value to anyone else if he is not able to share with the community what was done and how it was done.
    Comprendo..?
    Ask him about his OS LA .15 that he transformed into the most powerful .15 known to man...
    On the other hand, there aren't many guys here who DO get their hands greasy with engine and propellor mods, but those who do share that work willingly in the spirit that more work will get done by others in the future.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12