Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Extreme Speed Prop Planes
Reload this Page >

Combat Models F-18

Community
Search
Notices
Extreme Speed Prop Planes Discuss the need for speed with fast prop planes (Screamin Demon, Diamond Dust, Shrikes or any REAL sound breakin'''' plane)

Combat Models F-18

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2013, 07:23 AM
FenderBean

Received 79 Likes on 52 Posts
Default Combat Models F-18

Hey everyone I have one of these in the unassembled that I will never build. Any idea what they are worth these days?
I had YA make a set of scale retracts that cost waaay more than i payed for the kit/YS 45/Turn around pipe. I thought about listing it here on RCU but not sure if its worth trying to ship it or just trash it.
Old 03-13-2013, 09:54 AM
airraptor
My Feedback: (66)

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: Combat Models F-18

I wouldnt trash it. i would list. They were not super fast planes. I had the F-15. If you add retracts it would be heavy and really not suitable for a prop. With fixed gear and a light engine like a 35AX with a 9x7 pusher would make a great Jet trainer in that no air flow over the tail surfaces. I would sell the engine by its self. Then sell the retracts to the jets guys flying smaller P-20 size jets.
Old 04-26-2013, 12:25 PM
angelrcdesign
My Feedback: (40)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Combat Models F-18

will u let the f-18 go for 75.00