Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Extreme Speed Prop Planes
Reload this Page >

Opinions on art idea

Community
Search
Notices
Extreme Speed Prop Planes Discuss the need for speed with fast prop planes (Screamin Demon, Diamond Dust, Shrikes or any REAL sound breakin'''' plane)

Opinions on art idea

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2003, 05:03 PM
FlooredCOBRA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Opinions on art idea

I was going to get another delta done but was looking for somthing different. I found that one of my buddies is can make up designs pretty quik and was going to get him to make me somthing different. Not sure what to go with... that one is a bit to evil for me but it is different. He can pretty much do anything.. I seen the spiderman ones on lashes but trying to think of somthing that noone else has... an eye catcher. any ideas?
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ig12742.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	30.5 KB
ID:	68908  
Old 10-21-2003, 04:50 PM
DTB
My Feedback: (15)

Default RE: Opinions on art idea

I think custom art is a great idea. The helment looks great. Your buddy is very talented. I would definately go for it.
Old 10-21-2003, 06:22 PM
FlooredCOBRA

Default RE: Opinions on art idea

Yeah I just talked to him today about some ideas. I was debating about either a Matrix theme like from the movie or a superman.

The Matrix one would have the dar background with green scripts going down and a shot of the characters standing in middle. Only thing is I am not to excited about flying dark colored planes at those speeds. I get confused easy trying to see it what side up

The one I think I will go with is a Superman one though The top would have the Big 'S' logo on top with red white blue background. On bottom of plane Superman flying with his hands out holding on the edges of the plane. I think both would be hard to do but he says np and shouldnt take long at all to do. It should look good and cant wait to get something going on it.