Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Extreme Speed Prop Planes
Reload this Page >

Cermark F-20 and Webra 50 GT???

Community
Search
Notices
Extreme Speed Prop Planes Discuss the need for speed with fast prop planes (Screamin Demon, Diamond Dust, Shrikes or any REAL sound breakin'''' plane)

Cermark F-20 and Webra 50 GT???

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2004, 09:43 PM
Dig it

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cermark F-20 and Webra 50 GT???

So, I've been flying my Cermark F-20 with a OS46FX and ya, it goes, but I really expected more out of it. So, I'm going to put a nasty pitch prop on it but I doubt it will get me to where I want. I jumped on the Great Hobbies website (there real close to me) and they have a Webra 50 GT with pipe for $185.00 Canadian. I'm wondering if that is the way to go our should I find a place that sells the Jett products? People say I'm getting about 80mph out of it now but it's not fast enough, should I even expect more? How about retracts?
Old 02-22-2004, 10:18 PM
angelrcdesign
My Feedback: (40)

Default RE: Cermark F-20 and Webra 50 GT???

That is a good combination ( my name is angel ) i had a F-20 with a Webra speed. and a tune pipe. hoop off the groud,. goes straight up. but does not like highnitro up to 15 %.
Old 02-22-2004, 11:02 PM
Razor-RCU
My Feedback: (50)

Default RE: Cermark F-20 and Webra 50 GT???

The Webra is a great combo but CANNOT compare to the Jett-50.... If you want all-out speed go Jett if you want something a little more affordable the Webra is good also, Rossi-45/53, YS-45, K&B-48 etc.

The OS-46FX is a good sport engine nothing more-

Good luck!