Community
Search
Notices
Extreme Speed Prop Planes Discuss the need for speed with fast prop planes (Screamin Demon, Diamond Dust, Shrikes or any REAL sound breakin'''' plane)

whaddya think?

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2004, 07:14 PM
Razor-RCU
My Feedback: (50)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default whaddya think?

Here is what I said in the radio support forum about my situation:

I spoke with your service dept. today about my $104 gimbal spring, and they told me there was nothing they would do about my situation...

I sent in a 622 because the right gimbal was loose (broken spring I guess-) they fixed EVERYTHING on the radio (even though my repair order was to fix the spring only-) and billed me $104-

Who do I need to talk to to straighten this out? The guy I talked to said

I need to speak with the repair tech. but he is not around- I offered to return the TX and call it even (Basically give my TX back just for the repair cost-) you guys would not do it-

I spend thousands of dollars on RC each year- and now I will never buy a JR/Horizon product again, because I paid $104 (without knowing it-) for refurbished TX that still is not worth 50% of the repair cost-

Why did you tell me they would call me if the repair was more than 50% of the value of the TX? Is an old 622 worth $208?

What can you recommend?

Disgruntled customer,[:@]
james

Isn't that unbelievable?
Old 06-17-2004, 10:21 AM
bob27s
My Feedback: (19)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: whaddya think?

I have not had an issue with JR service in the past.....I guess anything is possible.

But I have never had that sort of rebuild $$$$bill before on anything........ what did they do.... replace the entire electonics and batteries??
Old 06-19-2004, 11:35 PM
Flyboy Dave
My Feedback: (21)

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: whaddya think?

That stinks, James....

....I would think they could have sold you a new transmitter for that much....[X(]

FBD. []