Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Extreme Speed Prop Planes
Reload this Page >

CALLING ALL SPEED FREAKS TO A MEETING

Community
Search
Notices
Extreme Speed Prop Planes Discuss the need for speed with fast prop planes (Screamin Demon, Diamond Dust, Shrikes or any REAL sound breakin'''' plane)

CALLING ALL SPEED FREAKS TO A MEETING

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2004, 08:26 PM
3D plane heli
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CALLING ALL SPEED FREAKS TO A MEETING

b][/b]OK SPEED FREAKS!!

I am a member of Team DiamondDust i fly jeffs planes and demo them for him and i am also the President of the Flying Knight of Williston FL.AMA charter 4452.I would like to hold a once a year speed&delta wing competition to see who has the fastest,who can death dive the lowest,who can limbo at full throttle the lowest,who has the best looking aircraft,oh yea almost forgot and who is willing to night fly there aircraft (no fear we do it and its not hard)and of course we know who will be the judge(Jeff Gilbert)the creator of the Diamondust,he only lives 15 min. from our field,and if i ask i dont think he will have a problem with it.all i need is a few things from all you speed freaks is to say you'll come and i will do all the work and put it together.our field is about 20 min from gainsville FL.we have a 160 acre field we fly in it is tree free and there is nothing out there but open sky.The date would be some time in sept.or aug. it would be a 2 day event of course the field will be open Wednesday.thru sunday for only speed
freaks and there aircraft.our club will supply the prizes and the trophy's.you can camp or bring a motor home if you would like to fly in thats fine our field is on the Williston airport grounds.well if i get 30 to 40 pilots to say they'll come ill get working on this right away.i hope every one will come and enjoy this,and just think after this you can go on RCU as the undisputed speed freak.if your interested e-mail me at [email protected].
Old 06-30-2004, 01:21 AM
Razor-RCU
My Feedback: (50)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: CALLING ALL SPEED FREAKS TO A MEETING

I would love to see that happen but I am WAY too far away...