Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Extreme Speed Prop Planes
Reload this Page >

Ultra Sport/Jett .90 Maiden "Pictures"

Community
Search
Notices
Extreme Speed Prop Planes Discuss the need for speed with fast prop planes (Screamin Demon, Diamond Dust, Shrikes or any REAL sound breakin'''' plane)

Ultra Sport/Jett .90 Maiden "Pictures"

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2004, 01:12 PM
Cyclic Hardover
My Feedback: (3)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Ultra Sport/Jett .90 Maiden "Pictures"

Well I avenged the F-20 today. Got the plane dialed in. Put some air in the retracts. Rolled on down the runway and up it went. Made a few trimming laps with the gear down, then a couple more with them up and was time to open it up. Went real good however I had 20% "expo" in their by accident and was driving me crazy. Don't like "expo."

So I was crusing around about 3/4 throttle, things were looking good and decided to land. Went to throttle back and it didn't[X(] My cheese was definitely in the wind. Nothing like zipping around at 100mph with a stuck throttle. So I climbed up a bit and waited forever for that engine to quit. Got lucky that it stopped in the right area and brought it right in.

It was a minor thing with the linkage and fixed it right their and went up again to redeem myself and also removed the "expo". Good flight overall. Darn thing is like a solid missle. Was uneasy about landing because I didn't know how good it would slow down but it was fine. Nothing like the sound of the Jett engines
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ec87379.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	50.0 KB
ID:	168542   Click image for larger version

Name:	Om31822.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	57.3 KB
ID:	168543  
Old 08-30-2004, 11:37 AM
bob27s
My Feedback: (19)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Ultra Sport/Jett .90 Maiden

sweet

Usually idle and landing speed isn't a big issue with the 90L. Mine tends to idle down very nicely.