Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Extreme Speed Prop Planes
Reload this Page >

Flew my Whiplash first time today!

Community
Search
Notices
Extreme Speed Prop Planes Discuss the need for speed with fast prop planes (Screamin Demon, Diamond Dust, Shrikes or any REAL sound breakin'''' plane)

Flew my Whiplash first time today!

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2002, 02:11 AM
mvigod
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Flew my Whiplash first time today!

Well I had been waiting for the weather to be not too hot or not too windy so I could fly my Whiplash and for awhile there mother nature wasn't fully cooperating at least until today.

It was cool with just a bit of a breeze but nothing unmanageable so I went for it. With the help of M. Mallory we fired up the 46fx and went for it. The Whiplash is my first FAST plane as my usual gig is aerobatic aircraft. Let me just say there was no shortage of adrenalin pumping through my veins! It really is a blast to fly and for me and I would think most people extremely fast. I'm sure with each flight I'll get more accustomed to the raw speed an nuances of such a quick plane. I still have to break in the motor and prop it down just a bit for more speed but I'm still shaking at half throttle on this!!!!

Anyway...don't want to give too much away as both me and "Plane Insane" from RCU who have both flown our own Whiplashes will be doing a full review on it for the RCU Magazine which should make it in time for the next issue. I just had to share though as I'm still pumped up from earlier today and it's about 12 hours later Too cool!
Old 08-08-2002, 12:46 PM
tmproff
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The more I hear about this plane, the more I want one
Old 08-11-2002, 11:40 PM
AtomicFrawg
My Feedback: (8)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Its a Blast.
I never really was into speed planes Untill I started working for AeroJet.
Now im hooked. The whiplash can go as fast as you want it. And it still will turn on a dime. Much Fun !

Later
Chris