Notices
Extreme Speed Prop Planes Discuss the need for speed with fast prop planes (Screamin Demon, Diamond Dust, Shrikes or any REAL sound breakin'''' plane)

Outlaw dimensions

Old 12-18-2004, 09:25 PM
Hornet135

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Outlaw dimensions

I am trying to build a fun fly spad based on an outlaw and was wondering if anyone could give me some basic dimensions such as wingspan, root and tip thickness, etc. Any help will be appreciated.

Graham
Old 12-19-2004, 01:34 PM
petec
My Feedback: (58)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Outlaw dimensions

E-mail or PM me with exactly what info you need. I happen to have the plans out on my workbench.
Old 12-20-2004, 02:43 PM
Rocketman612
My Feedback: (85)

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

ORIGINAL: Hornet135

I am trying to build a fun fly spad based on an outlaw and was wondering if anyone could give me some basic dimensions such as wingspan, root and tip thickness, etc. Any help will be appreciated.

Graham

Graham,
Pleas post your results and some photo's of the finished product or "Spadlaw"

Pete
Old 12-21-2004, 09:43 PM
wdennie

i just built a full size spad diamond dust and it l;ooks just like its balsa counter part, i have the balsa DD but wanted to build one from coro because i figured if i crashed it i wouldnt lose much but then again i ve been building spads alot lately havent flown the DD yet because of weather but im sure it will fly great .good luck on the outlaw post plans if you will I have jerry smityh his at a fun fly in henderson and them things are awesome of course he is a 9 time world funfly champion.
Old 12-23-2004, 03:43 PM
petec
My Feedback: (58)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I just sent you PM with the measurements you wanted. Hope you post a picture of your completed project.

Merry Christmas
Pete
Old 12-23-2004, 04:40 PM
Hornet135

Thanks for the help Pete. I have a few things I am not sure about, mainly airfoil thickness. Also I read in the outlaw construction thread that the plane has slight anhedral. Anyone know how this factors in?

If and when I get this 'spadlaw' completed, hopefully in the next two weeks, I will probably make up some drawings and plans if all goes well.

Graham