Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Extreme Speed Prop Planes
Reload this Page >

My latest speed plane whats left of it

Community
Search
Notices
Extreme Speed Prop Planes Discuss the need for speed with fast prop planes (Screamin Demon, Diamond Dust, Shrikes or any REAL sound breakin'''' plane)

My latest speed plane whats left of it

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2005, 07:36 AM
acr007

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My latest speed plane whats left of it

This is a proto type flying wing well wahts left of it after a mid air last weeken at 125 mph (some guys recon it ws doing 150 but ) at about 6 feet of the deck.

36" span
20" chord at root 4" at tips
40 oz
14 oz wing loading
TT 36 pro
using and 8*8 prop will try a 7*9 or 7*10 and see how she goes in the future

three S3004 futaba servos

What a great plane to fly....have plans which are ruff but ok for me in CAD and may kit this plane...

Time will tell

Flies well smooth as anything sym wing 1" thick chord.

Wing has two spars d-tube and sheeted mid section to accept servo trays(home mde from ply and skinned with 1/16 balsa.

My fastes plane yet for sure even gfaster than my Shrike with a tt 46 pro and tuned pipe.

This plan has been named its called wahts in your wallet patent pending.

There are two versions

lite - no spars and reduced sheeting on Leading and trainig areas suitable for a 15 to 20 engine for some keep it close and buzz the field fun or just fly around for twenty minutes. Wing loading is doun to 8 to 9 oz with enya 15 could be a slope soarer at 5 to 6 oz if you fit small servos and rxa and lipo.

fast- well two spars more sheeting and a bigger engine... could pt a sporty forty and raelly burn up te sky with a tuned pipe.... I have a MVVS 40 rear port and pipe itching to go in the next version if I can get the damed engine to run properly.

ACR 007
Old 04-15-2005, 07:37 AM
acr007

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: My latest speed plane whats left of it

Oops picture...
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Mk27331.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	53.9 KB
ID:	258486