Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Extreme Speed Prop Planes
Reload this Page >

Thunder Bird Scheme on Sig Kouger

Community
Search
Notices
Extreme Speed Prop Planes Discuss the need for speed with fast prop planes (Screamin Demon, Diamond Dust, Shrikes or any REAL sound breakin'''' plane)

Thunder Bird Scheme on Sig Kouger

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2005, 08:05 PM
Props4ever

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Thunder Bird Scheme on Sig Kouger

Hi,

I am planning to cover my Sig Kouger in earlier Thunder birds color scheme, I would like to know how chrome stands in the sun and if this color could become sillehutte in the sun?, i am looking into F100 Thunder bird scheme, i also would like to know if anyone else have done this scheme and how is the under side pattren on the F100s, i did search on goole but i couldent find any pics to see TB pattern underneith.

Sammy
Old 10-31-2005, 08:27 PM
gumhead

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Thunder Bird Scheme on Sig Kouger

Why would you need chrome for a thunderbird scheme? They are white with red and blue...

Old 10-31-2005, 09:21 PM
Props4ever

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hi Gunhead,

The reason i chossed F100 scheme is because one other club member have smaller version of this jet and he has painted it in T38 TB scheme, so that is why i want my Kouger to be in F100's chrome scheme, something different specially with Rossi 45 and tune pipe, my Kouger has to be different...

Plus there is another Kouger too which is also covered in chrome with red, white and blue stripes but nothing scale, so i want nine to in scale scheme rathen then some made up type...

Sammy
Old 11-01-2005, 05:04 AM
crasharama

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi Sammy,
I guess this is the scheme that you are looking for. This is in the Jet Forums, under the link I have pasted in, there is plenty of different F100's in there.

Should look cool in that scheme ...

Tony,

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_3209383/tm.htm
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Jh16074.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	66.5 KB
ID:	346973