Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Extreme Speed Prop Planes
Reload this Page >

which airplane recommends me

Notices
Extreme Speed Prop Planes Discuss the need for speed with fast prop planes (Screamin Demon, Diamond Dust, Shrikes or any REAL sound breakin'''' plane)

which airplane recommends me

Old 07-14-2006, 12:31 PM
Logan X

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default which airplane recommends me

I planning to buy me one of these three aiplanes Juno: F-18 or tigershark and AK-models: SU-27 .Which recommend me.I would like the more fast
Old 07-14-2006, 12:56 PM
Mods-R-Me
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: which airplane recommends me

ORIGINAL: Logan X

I planning to buy me one of these three aiplanes Juno: F-18 or tigershark and AK-models: SU-27 .Which recommend me.I would like the more fast
I recommend the SU-27. Here's why: [link=http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_4244427/mpage_1/key_/tm.htm]CLICK HERE[/link]

All material is laser cut and fits together perfectly. If you build the SU-27 according to the manual, it's one of the few plane I know which can be constructed in less than a week (I build slow). Either way, have fun.
Old 07-14-2006, 02:54 PM
aaviles
My Feedback: (1)

SU-27 is great plane I think Buy this.
Old 07-14-2006, 05:13 PM
Logan X

What did you think about Cermark F-16 .
Because i think between airplane, shiping cost, ratract, glue and other things the price was equaled to the Cermark F-16 without including the time inverted in the construction so that thinking well right now I do not have it time for build.My work does not leave time me.
The cost approximate of contruction is $400 and the cost of Cermark F-16 with shiping is $550.
Remember i live out of US region.

I believe that better I buy the F-16 I hope that he is good and fast
Thanks boys
Old 07-15-2006, 12:12 AM
KC36330

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

with the right engine the Cermark F-16p is has reasonable speed, but it's got a bit of drag due to the intake design and open gear bays but I've got one with a Jett 90LX up front and really enjoy it. there are several good threads here on RCU about it, check them out and you'll see allot of good information on them. also the out of box to into the air time is about 6 hours, thats hard to beat.

kc