Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Extreme Speed Prop Planes
Reload this Page >

magnum vs whiplash

Notices
Extreme Speed Prop Planes Discuss the need for speed with fast prop planes (Screamin Demon, Diamond Dust, Shrikes or any REAL sound breakin'''' plane)

magnum vs whiplash

Old 12-15-2002, 04:54 PM
xcellman
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default magnum vs whiplash

Just wondering if anyone has compared these planes flying on similar engines. I'm looking for speed but would rather have the looks of a real plane if possible.

Also, has anyone tried a jett 50 on the magnum? I know everyone is having good luck with the engine combo, but I just want more speed than what people are getting. Thanks
Old 12-16-2002, 06:08 AM
Rudeboy

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

I tend to think that if you want real speed you have to go with an F3D design, powered by a .46 DF engine or something similar.
These things are really built for speed, with the penalty of bad slow flight characteristics of course.
Old 12-16-2002, 12:29 PM
MMallory
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

xcellman,

The Magnum and the Whiplash have similar performance. You can't go wrong with either. Your best bet is to get both.

Mark M.