Community
Search
Notices
Extreme Speed Prop Planes Discuss the need for speed with fast prop planes (Screamin Demon, Diamond Dust, Shrikes or any REAL sound breakin'''' plane)

bridi cosmic wind

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2002, 11:43 PM
volksman
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default bridi cosmic wind

I have and old one of these i picked up at an auction what did they fly like in there day with a cross scavenge 60. not sure what size engine to go with modern piped sixty or a ys 120 or a small gas. suggestions and comments please
Old 12-03-2002, 02:02 PM
JET FX

Default Cosmic Wind

volksman- I have been looking for a 1/3 scale Cosmic Wind for a while now, and found this one from Hacker models, it looks similar in size to the old Bridi one. http://www.hacker-model.cz/shop/default.asp Its under airplanes or type # HC 1063 into the item search.
I do not think there is an importer for Hacker models in North America, so availability is still unclear? They look great though...

As to engine size, I remember seeing the Bridi fly very well, many years ago on an O.S. 90 2 stroke... I am planning on using a Y.S. 140 DZ if weight is under
20 lbs. What is the suggested AUW for the Bridi?
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	38963_2542.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	14.4 KB
ID:	24236  
Old 12-14-2002, 03:20 AM
Rock 114

Default bridi cosmic wind

It seems that there is a dealer in Canada for the hacker aircraft and prices seem to be not to bad too.
Try www.psit.ca