Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Extreme Speed Prop Planes
Reload this Page >

Is this guy still in business?

Community
Search
Notices
Extreme Speed Prop Planes Discuss the need for speed with fast prop planes (Screamin Demon, Diamond Dust, Shrikes or any REAL sound breakin'''' plane)

Is this guy still in business?

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2006, 03:25 PM
FenderBean

Received 79 Likes on 52 Posts
Default Is this guy still in business?

The company/guy that made the combat models F-18N. The website is still up and functioning. Just trying to find out since I havent got an email from him yet = )
I hear they have horrible tech support.
Old 07-12-2006, 10:03 PM
KC36330

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Is this guy still in business?

they still sell, they never have had customer service so thats nothing new..

kc
Old 07-12-2006, 10:48 PM
vicman
My Feedback: (10)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

The guy who started CBM lost his personal battle with cancer. It is a huge loss to the rest of us.

I notice you have several other started threads on the same product. Have you used any of the advice you have received here in RCU?

I am personally waiting to hear if you got the vid with your F-18 and F-16 bay acquisitions.[:-] Since you failed to respond to the questions posed in the other threads you have started.[sm=thumbdown.gif]

What advice other than retracts, carbon fiber strip, and .75 oz fiberglass mat are you looking for?
Old 07-13-2006, 09:50 AM
FenderBean

i never saw anyone ask me about videos, for them. Yes I have the videos for both, and dont bash people its a forum I can ask what ever I like!
Old 07-13-2006, 10:49 PM
Cyclic Hardover
My Feedback: (3)

ORIGINAL: FenderBean

i never saw anyone ask me about videos, for them. Yes I have the videos for both, and dont bash people its a forum I can ask what ever I like!
Well, if you treat those in customer service the way you do here, they're probably ignoring you. We have many well respected people on this site who can pinpoint any of your problems in R/C. If you "tick" them off, the only replies your going to get are from the village idiots and you may want to think twice on following their advice.
Old 07-14-2006, 05:05 PM
FenderBean

OMG Dude give me a break you dont know anything about me! Maybe you should act more like a grown up and stop getting butt hurt when someone misses a post from you. If know body wants to help me thats fine dont speak for people you dont know. I have been nice to everyone I have posted to on here and your the only one giving me beef

ORIGINAL: Cyclic Hardover

Well, if you treat those in customer service the way you do here, they're probably ignoring you. We have many well respected people on this site who can pinpoint any of your problems in R/C. If you "tick" them off, the only replies your going to get are from the village idiots and you may want to think twice on following their advice.
Old 07-14-2006, 09:42 PM
vicman

He knows me. And the quality of advise/help I offer. Now both of us know the type of contributor you are. We also are quite aware of the fact that you do not fully read the threads you post in.

Any other moments of genius you feel like you need to point out? [sm=sleeping.gif]
Old 07-14-2006, 10:05 PM
KC36330

Old 07-14-2006, 10:10 PM
vicman

KC,

If thats what it looks like to you here is a little saying from my pap, "If your gonna be stupid ya gotta be tough".
Old 07-14-2006, 10:49 PM
FenderBean

I read post here, what else would u come to a forum to do? I went back and checked I still didnt see his post about videos. You know what im not going to sit here and get into a flame war with a bunch of people who are complete strangers that post on 1 of about 1000 forums. If u dont like me for what ever reason dont read my post that simple.

"write that down"
Old 07-14-2006, 10:53 PM
FenderBean

KC36330 hey man I noticed you were from Enterprise AL, any chance your army aviator or an instructor there?
Old 07-14-2006, 11:03 PM
Cyclic Hardover
My Feedback: (3)

OMG Dude give me a break you dont know anything about me!
I'm content wih that.

Old 07-14-2006, 11:10 PM
vicman

Whatever reason?

It isn't about vids. Try attitude. Try the point of posting questions. Try being a person who uses this forum as an exchange of information instead of a useless statement of your point of view, or being a member that uses the information supplied without drivel of your own lack of knowledge.

Try thanking those who have given you the answers to your questions. Or read the whole thread.

Here is the upside - you found your village.
Old 07-14-2006, 11:22 PM
KC36330

ORIGINAL: vicman

KC,

If thats what it looks like to you here is a little saying from my pap, "If your gonna be stupid ya gotta be tough".
here's the saying i prefer: 'You can't fix stupid, just have to bury it and hope it doesn't grow'

opinions were asked it seams in other threads and ignored, why not just let it be at, and return the favor by ignoring further posts???

kc
Old 07-14-2006, 11:25 PM
FenderBean

LOL okay yeah i dont use this forum to throw out my on personal views you guys attacked me for missing 1 freaking post! I and as for you other post yes I do take the advice that people give me. But anyway i done with this thread my question was answered thanks again till next time have fun with yourself good day
Old 07-14-2006, 11:28 PM
FenderBean

Deff have to be army, you here that all the time, when the big wigs give there speeches LOL
my favorite is "you can lead a donkey to the water, but if u suck his ass trying to get him to drink you will just end up with a **** taste in your mouth"

ORIGINAL: KC36330

ORIGINAL: vicman

KC,

here's the saying i prefer: 'You can't fix stupid, just have to bury it and hope it doesn't grow'

opinions were asked it seams in other threads and ignored, why not just let it be at, and return the favor by ignoring further posts???

kc
Old 07-14-2006, 11:55 PM
KC36330

Deff have to be army,

Negative. i did contract for 17 yrs as a lead avionics tech on the F-18 Es for the Navy at Lemoore Navel Station California and on the Apache and Longbow as lead Avionics, Armament, Electronics and Instruments Technician for the Army at Rucker, but I've never been in the military.

kc
Old 07-15-2006, 09:13 AM
FenderBean

oh okay just thought since u were in enterprise u might be army. I went to flight school there about 4 years ago. I fly apache longbows now