Community
Search
Notices
Extreme Speed Prop Planes Discuss the need for speed with fast prop planes (Screamin Demon, Diamond Dust, Shrikes or any REAL sound breakin'''' plane)

DD/Jett 50

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2003, 11:11 PM
BullardRM
My Feedback: (39)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DD/Jett 50

I am almost finished with a DD with a Jett 50 RE and Mac pipe. Does anyone have a recommendation on which prop to run? Thanks in advance.
Old 02-01-2003, 11:41 PM
RCLIVIN
My Feedback: (46)

Default DD/Jett 50

the people I know running the jett50 on delta wings are using the apc 9x8 or 9x7.5

Good luck
Gil
Old 02-05-2003, 07:48 PM
SSAN

Default Re: DD/Jett 50

Originally posted by BullardRM
I am almost finished with a DD with a Jett 50 RE and Mac pipe. Does anyone have a recommendation on which prop to run? Thanks in advance.
BullardRM,

For decent speed and pulling power, use APC 9x8 D-1 hub racing prop http://www.apcprop.com/store/agora.c...130&ppinc=apc. This prop have a thick hub with a narrow tip designed for War Bird type Pylon Racing.

For all out speed, use APC Pylon Prop 8.8x9 to 8.8x9.75. This prop are much more Narrow than the above mentioned and will give more top end speed with little sacrafice in pulling power. This prop is design for Quickie racing with the weight of about 3.5-4lb. For the DD, I would recommend this prop. Hope this help.

Here's a link to the APC Prop for Quickie racing... http://www.darrolcady.com/Propellers/propellers.htm

Sam