Community
Search
Notices
Extreme Speed Prop Planes Discuss the need for speed with fast prop planes (Screamin Demon, Diamond Dust, Shrikes or any REAL sound breakin'''' plane)

SuperTiger 51

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2006, 06:25 PM
paulhenley

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SuperTiger 51

hi all

havn't posted anything in this end of RCU before but i'll give it a go...

i've got a 33" correx deltawing that i got off ebay a few years ago with an MDS 25- the plane did't fly due to engine problems, so i upgreaded to an O.S 25 fx (with a 9x6) which was good. after the 25 Fx i had hopes of upgrading again by fitting a MVVS .28 with a mini pipe (swinging a 9x6 aswell) which i found was very poor.
The latest in engine selection for this model is an SuperTiger 51 which i have had hanging around for quite a wile - which i have just finshed squeezing in. i have hopes of the delta being ballistic with this motor and plan on running a 9x8,
However this prop selection i am not shure on and could really do with some advise on.
also, is there any easy or simple mods to perform on this engine to make it really scream ? i know a pipe would be a big improvment i don't have one available at the moment.
and also what fuel would everyone reccomend for speed ?

thanks all in advance of any replies

Henley