Notices
Extreme Speed Prop Planes Discuss the need for speed with fast prop planes (Screamin Demon, Diamond Dust, Shrikes or any REAL sound breakin'''' plane)

Engine poll

Old 02-24-2003, 05:49 AM
CONTENDER

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Engine poll

Guys..
I know it's not going to shred the Monokote off your planes like the Jetts,....But you really can't beat the 'Bang for the buck", you get out of the little Max 32sx!
This little guy is great on a smaller airplane, and with it's weight and the right prop it's quick.
All out speed is great, but there a lot to be said for a light,
high-G, little airplane that you can tear the sky up with. And, I think you'd be might be surprised at the speed you could generate with the right slick, light design.
My current quest, is to design a fast little plane around this engine. ( My budget for buying the speed of a Jett is a little low right now according to my 'Banker'.)
Any more 'Extreme speed,low budget freaks' out there with any success stories or ideas???
CONTENDER
Old 02-25-2003, 12:45 PM
Flyboy Dave
My Feedback: (21)

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Engine poll

Check out the F3D/30 here....click on ARF's

http://www.kangkeusa.com/

Revver Brother #3 just got one of these.....the wings
are like razor blades....should really move...

Rev on my Brothers.
Old 02-25-2003, 12:51 PM
Flyboy Dave
My Feedback: (21)

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default CONTENDER.....

You just coined the Revver Bros motto.....

""It's better to break ground, and fly into the wind, than break wind, and fly into the ground."