Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Extreme Speed Prop Planes
Reload this Page >

Going to the Toledo Show? Need an engine ...

Notices
Extreme Speed Prop Planes Discuss the need for speed with fast prop planes (Screamin Demon, Diamond Dust, Shrikes or any REAL sound breakin'''' plane)

Going to the Toledo Show? Need an engine ...

Old 03-06-2007, 11:50 AM
bob27s
My Feedback: (19)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Going to the Toledo Show? Need an engine ...

Hey folks,

This is something special I want to offer to my modeling friends on RCU.

Some of you may recall that Jett Engineering attends the Toledo show each year, offers the engines at a show special price, but we rarely bring any stock of engines for sale. Engines are shipped out a few weeks after the show. Often folks have requested having an engine on hand for them to purchase and carry home. We thought this year we might make that option available to everyone.

If you are going to Toledo, and might want to actually take an engine home with you, you can pre-order at the show discount price.

Please see post here for details
http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/fb.asp?m=5519066

Feel free to pass this information around to your modeling associates and club members.

Be sure to tell folks they can find all of the details right here on RCUniverse.com

Bob Brassell